Options for Bluetooth

Burnsycaz71

Reaction score
Hey guys I have the symphony with cd changer also have Audi nav in boot but don’t have sat nav screen
Can I ad Bluetooth if so is it plug and play
Also any ideas what the second pic is of and what it’s for
Thanks

Attachments

• F985B547-A338-4897-A1A0-CD45617C3E67.jpeg
    F985B547-A338-4897-A1A0-CD45617C3E67.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 305
  • 1206F679-641D-4A2E-8357-E66B826964FF.png
    1206F679-641D-4A2E-8357-E66B826964FF.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 308
If you have a MFSW and DIS you can fit the genuine Audi bluetooth or compatible, otherwise a 3rd party parrot etc would interface with the TEL input and MUTE pins of the symphony.

If it’s just phone prep you’re after, you could try one of these...
32d0cfddb53fe7efd61f3ff1f6bdd2ec.plist

I’ve just sold this one but there’s loads on eBay around the 50 quid mark. They’re by no means plug and play though, they need to be coded in with VCDS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having said that, I have MFSW and DIS.

I’d say you’re better going aftermarket...

For aftermarket? You can get plug and play wiring harnesses, the price depends on what factory options you have. In my case, I have full Bose and MFSW. The wiring harness was £82 inc patch cables, expensive but simple to fit with absolutely zero interference.

For aftermarket? You can get plug and play wiring harnesses, the price depends on what factory options you have. In my case, I have full Bose and MFSW. The wiring harness was £82 inc patch cables, expensive but simple to fit with absolutely zero interference.

That’s great thanks don’t have BOSE as it says blaupunkt in the boot and no MFSW

Reactions: J0N
You cannot stream music on the Audi Bluetooth interface, on some third party ones you can but its only in mono.

I would suggest a bluetooth streaming addon to the CD interface, even though you have 6 CD changer in the dash, the symphony is equipped with a CD changer port and an interface can be added to that to fool the Symphony as CD changer is attached but you stream your music to it. You will not get any track information etc, just the audio feed.

If you fit something like the Dension GW 100 Ipod interface and then plug a certain Bluetooth adaptor on the end of that 30 pin plug, it can stream and you can change tracks and I think even get track information from an Iphone, but not an android device.

I ran a Dension GW 100 with my Symphony 2, you get the information from the iPod on the DIS. Still got it somewhere...

Reactions: Burnsycaz71
Dear s8craig, i was going through some of your post and it is relevant to what i was looking for didn't get complete solution so trying to post my query if you can please help. I have Audi Q7 2006 model and i have seen i have phone holder under my arm rest and i don't have actual handset there. I have checked in TEL setup and it is showing bluetooh and option to set bluetooth but i am not able to connect my mobile with this bluetooth. will you be able to help that how can i do it please?