1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Options checker

robsy Jan 16, 2020

1. robsy

robsy Registered User

Hi, I'm looking at a few different s3 at the moment, is there any way that I can check the options that the cars left the factory with? Some sort of registration or vin check with audi?
    Thanks

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Boj27

Boj27 Active Member VCDS Map User

Download my Audi and input the VIN.

robsy likes this.
  4. robsy

robsy Registered User

Thanks

5. Dubjam

Dubjam Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

You used to be able to ring Audi customer services and tell them the reg, they would tell you the options. They stopped doing it last year annoyingly but yes you can use the MyAudi app with the VIN but apparently they will be stopping that also soon.

6. Bells

Bells Registered User

Audi started it back up again I rang them last week can tell you options and digital service history.

The number is 0800 542 3037 all you need is the reg

Dubjam likes this.
  7. Dubjam

Only if you own the car..not if you an enquiring about a car you are looking to purchase. I tried the same last week and was hit woth the usual response.

I did manage to get one CS rep to do it earlier this year but was after a load of faff.

8. Bells

Bells Registered User

Never had an issue with that phone number, I’ve always said that I’m a perspective buyer but it’s just the car that wasn’t at an Audi garage.

I must’ve spoken to 4/5 different people over the past week as my Mum is looking at changing cars at the moment and all were happy to help.

Dubjam likes this.
  9. Dubjam

Thats really interesting, I normally use the normal Audi customer services number then click the option for the specification line, so your number looks like gold dust!

Bells likes this.
  10. robsy

robsy Registered User

Thanks for the help