Optional 10 spoke Black BE wheels

Djdjdjdox

Reaction score
Has anyone got the optional 10 spoke wheels on the black edition. In the configurator they state they are black and indeed appear black. However found one on autotrader with the optional wheels and they appear silcer

4EF7EE71 E789 45E4 B335 03B35A7FC9DD

70C5FA54 8BC9 46B5 8BD4 9D7B4549390A
43764679 939A 46E7 ADB5 ED62A05A2594

These weren’t on the configurator when I got mine last august. I’ve never seen any.

I’ve not seen any either since I got mine last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To complete the story - I’ve ordered one which is on its way from Germany right now. Mine is also in chronos grey (the colour pictured) and wanted black wheels as a contrast.
If they come silver as pictured I’m wanting to stick with the original wheels and get them painted black!

You don’t need to paint them black. The brake dust will do that for you quick enough.

Reactions: dezurita07, Tango_Delta and Djdjdjdox
If the optional wheels don’t come in black then I’ll want to get the 5v standard wheels finished in anthracite black like this…. Looks good against chronos grey

8B4C0321 A890 4380 BBC2 67ED16F8BE12

Wouldn’t it be cheaper just to get the optional wheels refinished, by the time you have taken purchase etc into account?

Wouldn’t it be cheaper just to get the optional wheels refinished, by the time you have taken purchase etc into account?
If the optional wheels don’t come in black (which I suspect don’t) then I’ll ask the dealer to swap them for the 5v ones to refinish in black (and get my money back on the £150 upgrade).
Main reason for the optional wheels was colour supposedly being black. I actually prefer the 5v style.

Have you spoken to the dealer about this?
Are you on about swapping before confirmed build date or on delivery?

on delivery may be difficult as they will have to order in the wheels and I doubt they’d do a swap. Me on the other hand?

I see the optional have a RS logo instead of Audi sport.

Strange that when you apply these on the configurator the spoke faces are silver, with black inserts
3FF6B29D 16DD 43DC A1CC C4522C1A2B8C

Have you spoken to the dealer about this?
Are you on about swapping before confirmed build date or on delivery?

on delivery may be difficult as they will have to order in the wheels and I doubt they’d do a swap. Me on the other hand?

I see the optional have a RS logo instead of Audi sport.
The car was ordered last July and built to order. It just landed in the uk today, and due in at dealer next week, so will know for sure then if they aren’t black. If not they will have till March 1st to sort ( as that’s when I pick up may as well wait a few more weeks for latest plate )

Alternatively I could swap out the 5v wheels on my current black edition as they are mint!