Option packs?

robby

Reaction score
A car i'm going to view this week (2017 A1 S-line black edition) is listed as having the following packs fitted
Comfort pack
Sound pack
Design pack
Can anyone tell me what these packs consist of so i can check the car does have them?

Thanks

HI,

I had these on options on one of my A1 Black Edition.

Comfort pack has Cruise control, Auto-dimming rear view mirror, Rear parking sensor, light and rain sensors and High-beam assist.

Design pack has panoramic sunroof, privacy glass, folding door mirrors and the LED interior light pack (this has lights under the inside door handles and footwell.

Sound pack includes additional speakers and an 180w amplifier. Standard on the Black Edition.

This sounds like a nicely optioned car.

HI,

I had these on options on one of my A1 Black Edition.

Comfort pack has Cruise control, Auto-dimming rear view mirror, Rear parking sensor, light and rain sensors and High-beam assist.

Design pack has panoramic sunroof, privacy glass, folding door mirrors and the LED interior light pack (this has lights under the inside door handles and footwell.

Sound pack includes additional speakers and an 180w amplifier. Standard on the Black Edition.

This sounds like a nicely optioned car.
Thanks Graham - sounds to have more than i expected - don't think it has sat-nav though :(

The car is a 150bhp so should be nippy enough - had numerous cars with the same engine (2x Golf GTs, 2 Leon FRs, Audi A3, 2x Polo GTs), these all had low miles where the A1 is on 38k so high miles but supposed to be FSH
Left a deposit on the car and arranged to view the car on Thursday and if it's as described I'll be driving it home - hope it's spot on :pride:

Cu 3

Reactions: toooldforboyracing
Hi,

The car looks great. It has the option wheels on it as standard wheels are V Spoke, and it will have automatic climate control that makes the car look so much better inside, and a flat bottom steering wheel (my car was auto so had the gear-shift paddles). What I liked was the black styling pack, so black grill, air vents, rear diffuser in black and high gloss black tailpipes.

Check if the car has a service plan on it as a lot of brand new A1 cars were sold with this option as it was a no brainier cost wise, and covers three or five years. An Audi dealer can check this for you, although some are a little awkward about this. Call Audi Customer Service if you get push from the dealer.

Thanks graham - the wheels were what attracted me to the car - looked at another last weekend with the same wheels but all 4 were badly kerbed and rear bumper scuffed so i walked away as it wasn't a cared for car.

Yes it has the flat bottomed wheel, climate and the black trims - was looking at photos of the rear and thought the tailpipe trims were badly corroded/ tarnished so was looking for replacement stainless trims - guess them being gloss black now saves me having to swap them :)

It also has an armrest which most S-Lines don't have, not sure if they're standard on a BE?

Cu 5

Hi,

Arm rest was a £125 option, although it’s a bit of a pain to use the handbrake, and some people find plugging in the seat belt a little awkward (my father-in-law always pulled the armrest up somewhat aggressively until we had words). If no Sat Nav, you can activate via Audi (people have tried to find ways around this but all have failed). Trouble is the cost to activate it is stupidly expensive, so best to use an app on your phone to be honest.

Reactions: robby
Hi robby
To see if it has a service plan, just go to the Audi website for a service plan and put in your reg and it will say if it already has got a service plan. That is what i did and I was pleasantly suprised that my car did have one.

Hi,

The car looks great. It has the option wheels on it as standard wheels are V Spoke, and it will have automatic climate control that makes the car look so much better inside, and a flat bottom steering wheel (my car was auto so had the gear-shift paddles). What I liked was the black styling pack, so black grill, air vents, rear diffuser in black and high gloss black tailpipes.

Check if the car has a service plan on it as a lot of brand new A1 cars were sold with this option as it was a no brainier cost wise, and covers three or five years. An Audi dealer can check this for you, although some are a little awkward about this. Call Audi Customer Service if you get push from the dealer.

Hi robby
To see if it has a service plan, just go to the Audi website for a service plan and put in your reg and it will say if it already has got a service plan. That is what i did and I was pleasantly suprised that my car did have one.

Just had a look and it doesn't look to have 1 - £499 quoted for a 2 year plan (i don't keep cars longer than 3-5 months)

I’ve noticed some a1’s have heater knobs and some don’t. What ‘pack’ or option is that called?

A car i'm going to view this Speed Test week (2017 A1 S-line black edition) is listed as having the following packs fitted
Comfort pack
Sound pack
Design pack
Can anyone tell me what these packs consist of so i can check the car does have them?

Thanks
Trouble is the cost to activate it is stupidly expensive, so best to use an app on your phone to be honest.