Option 3PQ Drivers electric seat with memory function

allanmb

Reaction score
I picked up my S3 this week and this code is in the service book: 3PQ Doing a lookup this is "electric front seat adjustment driver's seat with memory function". I didnt spec this in the car and it doesn't seem to have any buttons to adjust anything electronically.

Could this be because I have heated seats and Audi have made a mistake? Or does it mean the looms/electrics are all there and just need to be hooked up?

This could also explain why on everyones orders on MyAudi it declares electric seats when people haven't specced nor received them

Here in Oz, the electric seats are automatically removed when the performance pack option is selected, as the manual seats are lighter.
Maybe the same has happened, but the trigger to remove the code hasn't happened.

Here in Oz, the electric seats are automatically removed when the performance pack option is selected, as the manual seats are lighter.
Maybe the same has happened, but the trigger to remove the code hasn't happened.

no memory function on the MY15 normal electric seats on the Oz S3, unless on the later models.... which I always though was a bit poor.