Optical parking sensors

MT-V6

Reaction score
I am planning to retrofit this to my 8J MK2 TT. I have already retrofitted rear sensors, and now want to add front ones. I believe it is the same setup as the A3 and R8.

I already have a MK2 RNSE but it doesn't have the RFSL pin for automatic switching of rear view cameras, is this also required for OPS?

I have a few other questions but this should start me off

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I am planning to retrofit this to my 8J MK2 TT. I have already retrofitted rear sensors, and now want to add front ones. I believe it is the same setup as the A3 and R8.

I already have a MK2 RNSE but it doesn't have the RFSL pin for automatic switching of rear view cameras, is this also required for OPS?

I have a few other questions but this should start me off

i have seen many posts about this and have always heard that it is not easy to do , but what i would recommend is either PM @NHN or @Ash187 as these lads are the sites retrofitters and i guess if you fancy the job being done right best get either off them

Thanks, I've seen various posts by them and was hoping for some more info :)

Would rather do it myself as I enjoy it, already fitted rear sensors, auto lights and wipers, power fold wing mirrors etc, just need a bit more info on this one

Useful link, thanks. I'm planning on doing it anyway even if I can't get OPS, but it would be nice if I can. I'll just set a different tone to the fronts so I know if it's front or rear sensors beeping

doesnt need the RFSL pin.
the tt doesn't have anywhere to to fit the front corner sensors so you need to be creative.

can supply the parts if you need.

Reactions: ch1z64
Cheers Ash, yes seen similar photos. I take it just a hole punch and brackets are required to fit them? Something like these Amazon product

How does the RNSE know when to switch the display without RFSL?

Sorry for all the questions, hope you don't mind :)

I see, just waiting for a module to come up on eBay now rather than paying dealer prices

I believe 8P0 919 475 N/Q is what I'm looking for