Opinions required Turinis S3

S3_Jacko

Reaction score
Hola Migos

Just trying to get some opinions on the speedline Turinis on the S3 8P3...

Been running 19's for a while and getting rid, due to cringing anytime I went over a bump... Been offered a set of Turinis by a mate... Can't make my mind up about them tho.. Just need a little convincing... Cars Sprint Blue and the wheels will be done in a Titanium colour...

My opinion is, they alway look too small?

I always liked the look of Phil_Ts one on Turinis

1c4cfb20.jpg

I've ordered them n new set of Eagle F1's... See what they're like.. Can always change if I don't like them

They do look small but you won't have any issues rubbing....
4653071519_ae89bccc55_b.jpg

4653698998_c6d0a9113c_b.jpg

Reactions: S3_Jacko and batch
They do look small but you won't have any issues rubbing....
4653071519_ae89bccc55_b.jpg

4653698998_c6d0a9113c_b.jpg

Yours was 1 of the cars I was looking at mate as an example... Cars sprint Blue.. Was originally thinking Anthracite, but i've seen the other Sprint Blue with the original Silver and quite like it... So next choice is to decide on the colour!?

I'm kinda hoping you won't like them Jacko....................

So I can buy them off you:p

Reactions: Sayam, S3_Jacko and batch
Just put some on my sportback, look the ********.

If anyone has any speedline centre caps hit me up.

18s are perfect, imho 19s too big for the A3 arches, with very little tyre left to cushion

Cheers lads for the input.. Highly appreciated as ever :icon thumright:

They are brilliant wheels, I had them on a previous car and I would again only I can't justify the 'motorsport' look on a diesel A3.
On an S3 however, perfect!

Looking forward to seeing these on mate. That blue one above looks beaut! :wub:

i might be the odd one, but there's nothing special about them, hope they r light cos otherwise just a ok wheels... let the abuse begin, im ready:anonymous:

Reactions: s3_trev
ProRace 1.2 look similar, have you considered those?

Reactions: grchmason
Lighter & Cheaper but............They have that horrible writing around the wheel lol!!! only £500 s set in 18's to :)

TD 1.3 19's however stunning wheel through and through No writing on them! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Reactions: Sayam
No worries I only just found that out to lol! I might buy a set they look awesome in 19's :)

I've had 19s and prefer 18 but those do look awesome I must say!

i might be the odd one, but there's nothing special about them, hope they r light cos otherwise just a ok wheels... let the abuse begin, im ready:anonymous:

I was in the same boat... Never seen them as anything special... But this is where my thinking has changed...

Its more a functionality issue now.. After the 19's, it would be nice to drive the car without thinking about every bump in the road and S'ing all over the place... The looks as well passable, they are not bling, but thats not what I want anymore.. And as far as they go against any old boring Oem wheel or going bbs, which imo only look good in 19's then these are a winner.. Cheap as chips for tyres too..

The TDs have that writing.. I like them, but that put me right off them..

Reactions: batch and lucky_bob
Same car as the 1 above... Only i'll have the gen rs grill on... Probably all Alu 1 again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 368
Reactions: smurfworth
I was in the same boat... Never seen them as anything special... But this is where my thinking has changed...

Its more a functionality issue now.. After the 19's, it would be nice to drive the car without thinking about every bump in the road and S'ing all over the place... The looks as well passable, they are not bling, but thats not what I want anymore.. And as far as they go against any old boring Oem wheel or going bbs, which imo only look good in 19's then these are a winner.. Cheap as chips for tyres too..

The TDs have that writing.. I like them, but that put me right off them..
fair point m8, we all want dif things from our cars, just stick with wot u like n wot works for ya cos u'll be the one driving it not me or anyone else on here ;)

fair point m8, we all want dif things from our cars, just stick with wot u like n wot works for ya cos u'll be the one driving it not me or anyone else on here ;)

And easy enough to change if I want to bling it up again ;) ha...

Just nice comfy car I get in and just drive now :)

Same car as the 1 above... Only i'll have the gen rs grill on... Probably all Alu 1 again

I do love that, the blue and silver theme looks so fresh compared to the usual blue and black.

Can't wait for the summer so the sprint blue can shine like that again.

Wheels is a very hard choice, everyone has a different opinion.

I like the look of Turinis but I would also need to purchase a set of coilovers at the same time to pull them off.

Ross

I like the look of Turinis but I would also need to purchase a set of coilovers at the same time to pull them off.

Ross

Yeah Ross the car is lowered... I'll find out on Saturday when I put them on how they look :)

Really date the car IMO. Rotors look much more modern.

Really date the car IMO. Rotors look much more modern.
Don't agree + as much as i like my rotors every other S3/A3 these days r running rotors, i'm looking into changing them cos fed up seeing them, don't get me wrong suits the car perfectly but so overdone nowadays...