opinions please

Andy88

Reaction score
I have spent august finally doing some suttle mods to my car and would just like to know what people think! My car is a A3 2.0 TDI se, so far this month i have fitted a Milltek cat-back exhaust, pipercross panel filter and had the car mapped. I have also bought some BBS CK's 19" and a FK Blackout grille wich i have just fitted. Im still awaiting delivery of my Milltek downpipe when that arrives i will be fitting that and my eibach sportlines i have sitting here gathering dust. Tomorrow i plan on painting my audi rings front and rear and also my calipers but i am undecided on the color so anyone who has any ideas please let me know ASAP!, that goes for wing mirrors and bump strips too. (i also am awaiting delivery of german pressed plates, SORRY for the picture quality its an iphone i was nackered and it was dark ! :gaehn:)

Imageshack - grillbefore.jpg

Imageshack - grillblack.jpg

Imageshack - wheels.jpg
grillbefore.jpg
grillbefore.jpg

grillblack.jpg

wheels.jpg

grillblack.jpg

wheels.jpg

Last edited:
hi mate i normally hate that collour ( infact i turned down a sport back in that colour that was mint) but those whhels really off set the paintwork. if your keeping your se bumpers i think you should get a vortex kit. as for the bump strips pull them off and fill them so there smooth. i have nerver seen it before but i know it will look good ( if i didnt do sline conversion i would do it)

looking good mate, I'm in the middle of an rns-e conversion and cruise control! But when those are sorted I'm goin for some 19" BBS CK aswel! I'm going to go for the polished ones for something different but can't fault yours....coming on well!

As for the car colour - great choice

Brake calipers - leave the red calipers for the saxo crowd, they should be black or silver unless a brake upgrade is made and you want to show them off like (smudgedon) off here

As for the car colour - great choice

Brake calipers - leave the red calipers for the saxo crowd, they should be black or silver unless a brake upgrade is made and you want to show them off like (smudgedon) off here
i agree with this mate i did my callipers black to go with the theme of the car so red callipers in my opinion wouldnt look right

yeah i think black would be best, what do you guys think about the front rings then gloss black or brilliant red? the back ones have to be black in my opinion to go with the black and red theme im trying to achieve! im thinking if i do that and laminx the lights and spray the mirrors black and then some light tints it would look the bees knees!

Black FTW

Looking good so far.

Any more pics of the front grill on the car. as the only one I can see is a bit intimidated by the lights lol!

not at the moment mate only just finished and it was dark needed the lights on to find my phone haha! ill take some tomorrow before and after i have painted my rings and calipers then again when i have my mirrors sprayed.....then again when i get them sportlines on! i still have to make a video too before and after the downpipe, really want to see what the difference will be.

i would say do the front rings in black mine are and they look awesome , i was thinking of doing the laminx myself and defo get the tints done im waiting to get mine done im just having the rears done tho not the fronts

i think im going to get the tints done rears 40% and the fronts 70% i would like to think that gives me the best of both worlds!

do you have any pictures of your front rings in black fnmrst?

Andy mate...any chance you could tell me what size wheels and tyre you went for in the BBS? Also where you got them and price?lol

Doing some research on them ATM

Car looks great! You've done some good mods there! I did my front rings black but tbh couldnt see them properly, it always looked like the rings had been ripped off lol, so mine are now matching the alloys and mirrors in an anthracite (ish) colour!

Id do your callipers in black or silver, not red! Mine are silver and look about right!

But deffo more pics!

its alrite mate just sort some photos out when you get them!

yea will do mate, won't be soon though....just getting my last two parts for the double-din conversion, not a cheap mod lol but looks like it will be worth the money, completely transforms the interior