Opinions on innotech exhaust?

Gavin96

Reaction score
Hi all just thought i would get some knowledge from the forum on what your preferred performance exhaust company is, and what brands you have had in the past. Looked for hours on end at youtube videos, and so far a company called innotech perfomance exhausts seem to be catching my attention, would be great to hear your opinion if any of you people here have had this brand of exhaust. Cheers gav.

Reactions: Rayner_1704
I have been researching exhaust for a while. Settled on BCS Powervalve TBE picking it up tomorrow and will upload videos when possible.

What sort of money is that system your looking at? Is it valved. I ask if it’s valved as I want a car like this to be subtle and basically act like it does now when I cruising and around town. But when I put my foot down I want it to sound a lot nice than what it does and the powervalve system does this by actuating the valves by harnessing the boost from the car.

Give Nige a ring you won’t be disappointed

Reactions: lucaslfc
I originally order a catback system with black dipped pipes, then I thought ****** it and ordered the 200 sports cat with the titanium thermal wrap.

I have heard great results from the anti-drone res delete in terms of sound. I wanted to go the full hog, so all is needed is the intercooler and I can go stage 2.

Price like anything your better to talk to Nige direct as he can either post to you and you sort the fitting which in my case 2 garages refused. Or go up there and have them fit it. He can also post your old system down if required.

Last edited:
Welshy a4 please do upload a vid of your exhaust system as i would be intersted to see this. Innotech exhaust is £2500 for full system. The video i watched with someone with this exhaust it sounded absolutely brutal with the valves open ! As its a valve tronic system i belive.

Reactions: welshy_a4
Link above is on a golf r but i would guess this would sound the same on a s3 correct me if im wrong? This video compares miltek armyrix and ipe. Prefer the ipe personally.

You can get TBE from powervalve for that money plus change.
I find them exhausts all too load when off boost (stationary). If that’s what you like then horses for courses but I’m 32 and gone are the days where I had something that was loud when I would just lightly applying throttle. Hence the powervalve system from BCS which harnesses the boost and this actuated the valves. So as already mentioned when driving normal and starting the car and parking etc it’s non intrusive but when you put your foot down then the valves are actuated in respect of boost..
I will upload a video and you can make your own mind up.

Cheers welshy a4 look forward to seeing your video. 32 ! your still young my friend still plenty of time to do stupid young people things like a silly loud exhaust that winds the neighbours up :tearsofjoy: :tonguewink:

Reactions: welshy_a4