Open To advice

Arrkon

Back in a "B"
Staff member
Regional Rep
Reaction score
Just getting back into photography properly, have a collection of pics up on flickr and would love some external advice. My primary is "abstract", Cars, and Landscape really.

Take a look, tell me; if you like them, if you dont, what could be improved etc...

Thanks in advance.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/b5_rob/

:thumbsup:
:photo:

only thing i would say in some of the car photos they have dark area's

Also your tripod is a bit short :)

Could you post up a new thread using img 7408 and see if the owner, or anyone else, could tell me what splitter he has and where to get them?? please!

[h=1]Hi Rconn, tbh I think there are too many pics in your flickr folder to give advice on each one, I do like (pic number) DSCFOOO8 the clouds. Maybe put one or two photos at a time in a post to get some real feedback on? [/h]

What kind of Camera you using mate? I had a wee look there and the composition is good. the close up engine shots just look like a random snap you'd take to ask a question about something in that area because its all in focus! yes its odd me sayin that because you are probz thingin that all in focus is a good thing but No. lol you have to maybe work with your depth of field. lower your F Stop to the lowest it can go and focus on the subject in the foreground in return will blur anything in the background which will then in turn enhance the foreground and attract you more to the main subject.Specially with the car shots.

have a look at mine, I should have a few car shots up on my flickr page its... Flickr: uel linton's Photostream

:)

A neutral density filter may be useful as they help add depth and richness to a landscape.

What camera are you using?

Camera is a Canon EOS 300D (rebel), it's my first proper SLR, previous ones were the compact/slr hybrids (Fuji finepix s7000z series) wanted to upgrade so I had some lens options :)