ONLY a brillo pad, a bowl of hot water, and 10 minutes

T

T8DPR

Oh and some bogroll to wipe dry afterwards... (I'd never done this even once in over 5 years of ownership by the way)

12b

Reactions: Sandra, ch1z64, voorhees and 2 others
Came up real nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, be easier the next time now. I can't get down to mine due to health so i have it done when mines washed, polished and sealed by a good mate.

Reactions: RS3 S.
Honestly, it wasn't difficult at all, I expected after so long for it to be really stubborn, but it was more time consuming trying to wipe away the excess soapy gunk caused by the brillo and hot water, than shifting the dirt itself off the pipes, it didn't put up a fight at all

Very nice however if its anything like my S3 you will need to do it again in 100 miles.

Very nice however if its anything like my S3 you will need to do it again in 100 miles.

Well it's a diesel, almost 14 years old, so it's definitely possible, but might only need a soapy cloth to clean it!

Truthfully if I hadn't had any brillo pads lying about, it could easily have been 5 more years passing by without me even thinking about cleaning them, I had plans today that got cancelled and just decided to "see if they'd come up clean" :)

I preferred the top photo as its a murdered look :D

Reactions: Sandra
Certainly a difference as first pic looks like you don't have any your not a magician by any chance.
:hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

I always found Autosol to be a decent way to keep the tips clean too. Epic results though!

I really should give it a clean with proper stuff to protect it, especially coming up to winter, but for free it'll do for now!