1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Only 5 pages of 'New posts' ?

leegsi Oct 5, 2014

1. leegsi

leegsi Active Member

Is there a setting I need to change so that I see all the 'New Posts' as if I dont log in for a few days all I get is 5 pages worth of new posts which is normaly just about 30 hours worth.

I have not logged on for a week and it still only shows 5 pages going back just over 2 days.

Is this a setting I need to change or a down fall of the site?

Thanks

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Not sure if thats a setting you can change. Will have a look on mine. :) x

4. leegsi

leegsi Active Member

Any luck as 5 pages only went back to 10 O'Clock this morning and I had notifications of posts I was watching from last night that didnt show up.

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

No. I think what you have to do to get round this is go into each section of the forum your most frequently in. All your unread post be in there.

6. leegsi

leegsi Active Member

I like to read what interests me and visit all parts of the forum so thats not an option.

Looks like I will just have to miss out on the posts it doesnt show although its a pretty serious downfall of the forum software.

7. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi I have made it show 10 pages... Let me know if that's any better....

A

8. leegsi

leegsi Active Member

Thats loads better.

Thanks

Sandra likes this.