Online or Dealer for parts

NyB8

Reaction score
Wanted to know your thoughts on where you purchase parts (in particular sensors), I'm in two minds on if I should purchase a part on line or via dealer. The pros of the dealer is that I know it's an official part and will be to spec, the con is the price tends to be a lot more. Has anyone ever used onlinecarparts.co.uk?

Thanks guys.

Always use genuine parts.
Don't use similar parts, unless them parts are exactly the same, I. E. Made by the same manufacturer but labelled slightly different.
There are loads of ways to get genuine parts cheap.
T. P. S., parts request on here to name a few, but only use genuine or buy twice.

Reactions: Sandra
Wanted to know your thoughts on where you purchase parts (in particular sensors), I'm in two minds on if I should purchase a part on line or via dealer. The pros of the dealer is that I know it's an official part and will be to spec, the con is the price tends to be a lot more. Has anyone ever used onlinecarparts.co.uk?

Thanks guys.
As @CHEZ said, buy cheap buy twice. We have a parts request. You can get a quote for genuine new parts. Tom and the team from @creweaudiparts are an amazing team and give our members a discount. The link below is for our parts request.
https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/support-tickets/open?open=1

Reactions: CHEZ