One word to describe your RS3

Snake Pliskin

Supporter
lol ... the pre-FL is plenty fast enough :)

Some pre FL owners like myself even got stock cars with BHP figures waaaaaay higher than the official quoted figures.

As Phil says, that is why Audi had to tone down the FL but also quoted a slightly higher official BHP figure which was more accurate, albeit just under the unofficial pre FL BHP figures ... lol :)

Aint that right @terminator x & @D0C

teslaboy

Mythos black RS3 8v FL

Some pre FL owners like myself even got stock cars with BHP figures waaaaaay higher than the official quoted figures.

As Phil says, that is why Audi had to tone down the FL but also quoted a slightly higher official BHP figure which was more accurate, albeit just under the unofficial pre FL BHP figures ... lol :)

Yeah it's a paper figures exercise to keep ahead of the competion i.e A45.

FBF01

@terminator x & @D0C

Sure I read somewhere that one FL recorded 440 on the dyno...

Terminator x

As said before I'd be happy to run my standard PFL against a FL. Genuinely interested in the result.

Perhaps at Rockingham this year as they do a 200m sprint?

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

D0C

As said before I'd be happy to run my standard PFL against a FL. Genuinely interested in the result.

TX.

Would also like to see how my stage 1 compares against a FL.

DW81

TX.

I honestly think there will be hardly anything in it. Maybe 0.2/3 of a second faster to 60 perhaps if that.

D0C

I’ll have my stage 1 soon, I’m always up for a race :checkeredflag:
Scotland a bit far for me but when you come down to MRC I'm only up the road!

I will need new tyres however...they are 15000 miles old and I am fully lighting up all four wheels in the dry in 2nd gear now I have the remap!

Snake Pliskin

Supporter
Holistic

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/holism

Last night I drove 200 miles through sleet and snow, seeing two crashed cars and five stuck lorries. The RS3 never put a foot wrong.

That is 'quattro' for you :)

I've had that for the last 10 years on my cars & does come into its own during snow.

If you can recall the bad winter we had late 2010 - I had a 3.2 litre TT with quattro back then.

There is a relatively shallow hill in our town & loads of cars were struggling to get up and several rear wheel drive Bimmers were stranded lol.

Even on summer tyres, the TT steamed up the hill no problem ... that was VERY satisfying :yes:
and got home safely with no issues or drame :sunglasses:

The next morning the snow was knee deep though, so I was going nowhere lol :)

dbm

Absolutely. Went AWD in the late 90s and never looked back. If it gets really bad I have a second set of wheels with snow tyres on them but this was a little unexpected for me so I was just on summer tyres.

Robopilingui

"Around-a-month-away"

fastolsen

"Street-musician"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

royalsteve68

Devastating

RGBARGEE

The PFL has a much nicer exhaust sound even without the over noisy exhaust. If you need more noise open the Pano roof and enjoy!