One More Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah mine says the same with some of the pm accounts i think the Admin deleted alot from everyone and only let a few stay in each persons account when he did the upgrade over the weekend. This has already been fought out on another thread so i feel obliged to tell you that the Moderators have nothing to do with anything being deleted and have no control over what actually happens to the site. Hope that little bit of info helps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome Laurra (with 2 RR's?)

i too am from cambs. Nice looking car. I had a go in the new S4 at the weekend and was very impressed!

Feel free to wave or flash (your lights!!) if you see me driving about... i live in central cambridge myself

[ QUOTE ]

One more thing, DO NOT judge people by gender!!! If you think my driving skills are so bad, came to Cambridge, I will prove, that you are very wrong! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to the forum Laurra!!! Sorry, a bit slow in welcoming people.

I used to live in Cambridge... what a cool City, one of my favourite places in the UK... Driving is mad because of all the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif cyclists (I know, I know, its better for the environment)

Anyways, welcome welcome... good to have the feminine input here... too much testoterone sometimes.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Welcome to the world of tomorrooooooooowwwwwwwww Laurra!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hmm I only found my way back in here due to the signs on the forums!

Yes cats are great 1.8t.

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you lost? What signs... are you seeing things NSD?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Aah! Those signs.... but according to TDI-Line - you're in favour of the set-up now (see the General Chat to the Top post)... at least, that's what you are being accused of anyways /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Can a newbie gate crash another newbies page?
Everyone ( and his dog,sorry,CAT!) seems to like this one!!!!!!
Vinnie ( AKA LUCKY)

P.S. Hi Laurra

[ QUOTE ]
P.S. Hi Laurra

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello
14.gif

Hey BP, are you becoming a post-whore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
When are you off to Cambridge NSD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy tiger... grrrr! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Hi Laurra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey BP, are you becoming a post-whore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, don't want you slappers getting all the credit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

hahah Rob, not sure if I am unless I found the light for her!

Were all post whores, just depends wether you take it up as extreme sport!

Dont you just feel the rush when the mods start chasing you down for whoring, wow the adrelaline!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When are you off to Cambridge NSD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi Laurra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hello /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
NSD... congrats for breaking the 1000 barrier on your posts... you're now professional whore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I noticed that too... congrats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I have far too much work to do and I am having a really crap day at the moment. Will have to get my whoring done in the evenings.
I wish I had an easy Job in IT like the 2 professional whores on here....

[ QUOTE ]
thank you - I must stress though it is a danger to your health to take this up pro - but hey someone gotta do it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I've heard that the first sign of madness and damage to your health is cutting up melons and sticking them on your pet's head... so it's too late for you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Well I've heard that the first sign of madness and damage to your health is cutting up melons and sticking them on your pet's head... so it's too late for you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Hey were 's CJ been. His usually here badger baiting! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Congratulations NSD, whens the wedding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Hmmm, sorry, i mean well done on +1000 posts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

How many have factual and how many fictional whore like. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Congratulations NSD, whens the wedding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif Very good....

[ QUOTE ]
you never know, she may be a stunner!

[/ QUOTE ]

Who's She? The Cat's mum... Melon hats all-round /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.