On-board Acceleration Runs

Keano04

Reaction score
Bit of fun only… having spotted the function to time acceleration times only relatively recently thought this could be fun

What times you got to 100kph/62mph?

considering how hot it’s been today, I thought this was rather good for stock - don’t Audi quote 0.3 slower than this?

granted may not be totally accurate but if everyone uses the on board system at least it will be consistent I suppose - feel free to post yours with any mods mentioned if applicable.

ACEBC89F 1EB4 4042 A9C4 0460840EAAAD

38c8370cfb887b47bf460bcc2ba69797.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Wow
Reactions: Keano04 and Terminator x
Comparing the on board timer to dragy, audi use 1ft roll out, so your 3.5 is 3.7-3.8 as per the book quoted figure.

Reactions: FBF01 and Keano04
Comparing the on board timer to dragy, audi use 1ft roll out, so your 3.5 is 3.7-3.8 as per the book quoted figure.

I’ve just been out, put the JB4 onto map 3 and floored it……..

Same result 3.3, the biggest problem is the power is spinning up the wheels, so it’s scrabbling for grip…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I think map 6 on the RC is better than map 7. Better traction, but obviously map 7 would be better rolling. I keep it on map 6 as it feels easy better low down.

I haven't timed myself but I love the fact that the wheels SPIN on this RS3. They never did that on the 8V.

I mean I am not sure that is a good thing but it is fun...

I’ve used acceleration measure twice and times are 4.3 then thrashed that time with a 4.2.
Both occasions have been, well how do I say this….weak. Maybe actually try and do it properly at third attempt.
Although other times have been a fail as the loading wheel was spinning