Old member returned!!!

Wes G

Reaction score
Hi all, just to re-introduce myself, spent alot of time on the site up untill a couple of years ago when I bought a house in need of lots of work, so sold my old A3 3.2 Q and have had a run around since.

So the house is done and I have treated myself to a new car, not Audi but a Golf GTI ED 30.
Hoping to catch up with some of the guys Ive met over the years on here, Jojo, Jason, Glen, Chris plus many others and hopefully get to a few shows/trackdays.

So roll on summer hey!!!

Thanks Wes.

Ps sorry I didnt get anothe Audi...

Welcome back, I would be interested in your thoughts on the Golf after running the 3.2 as that could be one of the potential replacements when I eventually change!

Welcome back, I would be interested in your thoughts on the Golf after running the 3.2 as that could be one of the potential replacements when I eventually change!

Hello mate, I recall chatting to you years ago, didnt you have a black 3.2Q when I had mine? Seem to remmember it had the 20 spoke wheels that I always wanted for mine? Might be my wrong, memory not so good , must be getting old???

Pick up the Golf middle of next week, will let you know what its like once Ive spent a bit of time getting used to it, cant wait!!!

Wes

Yes mate that was me. Sold that and had a 10 month play with a 330cd until the turbo blew, then bought another almost identical 3.2 even down to the year and I've had that for around 18 month now.
I took the wheels off when I traded the old one in, kept them in the garage and then sold them a week before I got the current one lol!

Always fancied the Edition 30, just not sure if the 2wd would be a problem and I always preferred the Audi interior, still could be tempted though!

Get some pics up when you've got it/have time as I'm sure it's a respected vehicle on here!

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys!!!

Wes.