OK, I give up! i cant resist it any longer

I have to agree with what RAV says. I think the S3 power delivery is so boring and thats why im going REVO. I know of a couple of people who have 300-400 bhp over standard and would never go anywhere else but REVO.

AmD is not very well known at the moment but very repertable company. Quite few LCR people use them and they are about to enter the BTCC with their MK5 GTI, which is always good to see as it shows the company is still trying to delivery themselves further.

about 5000-5500 for me ish...usually looking forward at this point not at my dials lol

I have Superchips remap on my car which is a smooth map. It was already on there when i bought it but i don't really like it tbh. I prefer the agressive power delivery on Revo. My friend had it on his S3 and it was brilliant! Now that was what i call rapid lol unfortunately i can't say the same about mine! Stage 2 Revo for me next year. I've got an SPS 3 anti-theft control sitting at home too so gotta make good use of it! :)

why cant the trial be added? whats wrong with the agu engine?

Nothing 'wrong' with the AGU engine.. It's just got early engine management and is non drive by wire. You can't get an off the shelf stage 2 map for it either.

All AGUs are Cable Throttle mate. Every single one. Except mine - lol. :faint:

Drive By Wire means electronically controlled throttle. No cable.

I have Superchips remap on my car which is a smooth map. It was already on there when i bought it but i don't really like it tbh. I prefer the agressive power delivery on Revo. My friend had it on his S3 and it was brilliant! Now that was what i call rapid lol unfortunately i can't say the same about mine! Stage 2 Revo for me next year. I've got an SPS 3 anti-theft control sitting at home too so gotta make good use of it! :)

There must be something amis with yours then :) I have the Superchips remap on mine and its definately a very very rapid car, friends with other S3's (Custom Code remap & Std) and Leon Cupra R (Not sure what remap) have all driven it and give it the thumbs up, it's a smooth delivery which I apreciate can "seem" less rapid and some may prefer the more aggressive delivery of other maps, but at the end of the day it is hugely driveable and flippin fast.

Last edited:
I want to see power graphs for CC and Revo. Those cc pansies are allways going on how smooth and high reving their maps are.

Not heard many shouts for an APS remap http://www.autops.co.uk/ which is what I have. Car pulls well in all gears and always leave me and my passengers smiling unless my girlfriends in the car who complains about the whiplash effect every now and again.

It all depends on what you want at the end of the day.

I have the same map on mine and you summed it up nicely...

MintyS3 said:
I want to see power graphs for CC and Revo. Those cc pansies are allways going on how smooth and high reving their maps are.
LMAO

When i first got my car i thought whoa its fast! Maybe i'm just used to it now lol would love more power though! :D

cool, let me know how you get on, im thinking of taking mine there. There the closest too me also

Well thanks for the tips fellas but my mind has kinda been made up for me, it was revo or cc but i mailed JBS today and they no longer run a mobile service, so revo it is.

Got to do a lambda sensor first tho which i will do Thursday as i assume its not a good idea mapping the car with a fault on it.

Do any of you approve of AMD dyno? if so I will try to upload my result. I know you all have doubts, but I loved it when I took the car away with the remap. and it has proven to be really good for what it is, at Santa Pod. 14.33 in 1/4 mile & 0-62 in 5.86 sec
KO4 Revo 1 & Milltek only.

Do any of you approve of AMD dyno? if so I will try to upload my result. I know you all have doubts, but I loved it when I took the car away with the remap. and it has proven to be really good for what it is, at Santa Pod. 14.33 in 1/4 mile & 0-62 in 5.86 sec
KO4 Revo 1 & Milltek only.

Thats pretty good,

AMD seems to be respected on here...

Well thanks for the tips fellas but my mind has kinda been made up for me, it was revo or cc but i mailed JBS today and they no longer run a mobile service, so revo it is.

Got to do a lambda sensor first tho which i will do Thursday as i assume its not a good idea mapping the car with a fault on it.

Not sure why you would need a JBS mobile service when;

http://www.custom-code.co.uk/index.php?option=com_contact&catid=18&Itemid=40

TSR Performance Somerset, UK 01278 453 036

Martin lives in Somerset. Martin wants a Custom Code remap. Custom Code have a dealer in Somerset (where Martin lives).

;)

ooooh my nut hurts, the explanation is ...TSR appear to be an agent for both! i assumed they did Revo as Id had a quote off them, but yes they appear to do both.

anyone got a coin?

Last edited:
ooooh my nut hurts, the explanation is ...TSR appear to be an agent for both! i assumed they did Revo as Id had a quote off them, but yes they appear to do both.

if they want your cash trial both.

get the lambda fixed beforehand too, (reputable) tuners won't / can't map with broken bits.

anyone got a coin?

They might no longer be an agent of CC, think revo is a recent thing so they have possibly switched? Hope your brain hasnt ejected from your head mate

Revo is for the mass's, CC is for a select few that look above and beyond utter tosh ;)

OUCH: the select few are those that are silly enough not to pick REVO.:weight_lift2: