OK, I give up! i cant resist it any longer

go revo cause i think its only £50 to upgrade to stage 2, CC will cost you an arm and a leg if decide to upgrade to stage 2 in the future.

I have done nothing yet sorry but thanks for asking, I rarely drop by these days if at all, long story.

Meanwhile Ive been spending time working on all the little bits on the car. My plan always was to keep her as stock as possible, well at least externally so I have been fixing all the niggles and Im done now. I did the...

Electric windows fix
Fitted grooved/drilled discs all round to tighten up the brakes a bit
wheel alignment
tyres
and little bits like dip stick tube etc

she is now very sweet indeed just a set of new b6 dampers in the summer and ARB bushes and ive got a very tight car. The only mod is wheel spacers, i went 15mm on stock rims and gear all round and I was really surprised by how so little made so much difference, I can really feel less roll and she is tighter in the corners. Not to mention the stance is so 'right' looking now, £99 of the bay for hubcentrics with longer bolts, bargain mod of the year i think.

The map will be next though tbh, im already used to standard power and she dont feel quick at all anymore. I will let you know if you wanna. Cheers

I give you two months, you'll be putting angel lights on the car

Where did you get the spacers from? I might get some. Do you need new locking nuts/bolts?

All done. TSR (Rob) nice chap and very helpfull and the car feels good, what feels better was the diagnostics pre and post mapping showed a healthy car.

Was interesting to see an 038L S3 in silver in their shop, Rob hopes the work its getting may make 500BHP, does that belong to anyone here?

I had the revo stage 1 done finesse. I did discuss others, I mentioned cc and I was informed that the maps are similar in practice but when it came to support and aftersales back up, revo was miles ahead. That was just an opinion of an experienced person of course but it made the decision for me.

The feel of the car is quite different, gains are very noticeable and in my cars case the power is nicely accross the range contrary to some comments that revo can be a bit short. I was pleased that they took the time to check the car properly before and after the upload and we took the car logging etc to fine tune things. Seems i have good boost and no leaks :)

All in all an expensive but thorough and worth while experience. I didnt fit the forge valve as it wasnt in stock but apparently my standard one is in good nick so it can wait.