Facelift Oil temperature gauge

Flying Scotsman

Reaction score
I know the V/C display can show both water and oil temperature, but does the facelift S3 analog display still have the oil temperature buried stupidly in the lap timer display, or?

Yes

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv and Gordo77
This still bugs me on my car...Can't find anyone close to me who has vcds to sort it out...I can't believe how Audi could be so stupid...It's a vital bit of info that a driver needs...Grrrr

Reactions: Simon L and Flying Scotsman
Thanks for the update. I can not figure out the logic of why it that is where Audi decided to place that important piece of info, as there is no water temperature gauge either, just a useless boost gauge.
Ah, the German engineers know better than you do Dougie. Everyone is going to go the race track and only then do you need to observe oil temperature!!!
Well, in the frozen tundra of Canada, it is kind of handy to observe oil temperature, prior to giving it some welly!

Last edited:
Reactions: musicegbdf, Simon L, Gordo77 and 1 other person
This still bugs me on my car...Can't find anyone close to me who has vcds to sort it out...I can't believe how Audi could be so stupid...It's a vital bit of info that a driver needs...Grrrr

You'll be fine when you collect the facelift with virtual cockpit. ;)

Reactions: GSB and pburv