Oil Temp in instrument cluster?

Stig555

Reaction score
I know that the various MQB platform cars show the oil temp in the instrument cluster. Is this possible to code in to the S1 with Vag Com?

I know that the various MQB platform cars show the oil temp in the instrument cluster. Is this possible to code in to the S1 with Vag Com?

Just get a defi oil temp gauge

beff72c1a3474f9bb5d1860324d0703e.jpg

DTYME83

Reactions: ChrisG.
Oil since it's without sensor...I think water is more easy to implement and less useful since it's already on dashboard

Oil since it's without sensor...I think water is more easy to implement and less useful since it's already on dashboard

You will require the defi advanced controller unit which is about £150 and the oil temp gauge is about £130 - £170 and if your gonna put the gauge in your air vent they cost about $19.99 for Osir.

DTYME83

Reactions: gmeroni
Just get a defi oil temp gauge

beff72c1a3474f9bb5d1860324d0703e.jpg

DTYME83

sorry about the bump, how are the lower gauges (oil temp and pressure) mounted? is there some sort of pod? I'm assuming they are fixed in place somehow.

sorry about the bump, how are the lower gauges (oil temp and pressure) mounted? is there some sort of pod? I'm assuming they are fixed in place somehow.

I had a pod fabricated, and decent interior fabricator should be able to make something up for you.

DTYME83