Oil level after service in mmi

They're not the most accurate, it may take a little while to show correctly, how long ago was the service, if you remove some, does it drop, add any extra does it raise?

They're not the most accurate, it may take a little while to show correctly, how long ago was the service, if you remove some, does it drop, add any extra does it raise?

Service was done today at Audi. not sure what exact time they did it.

Don't have the means to remove any.

just want to know if the oil should show full on the mmi after a oil change.

Mine has always shown max level fresh after oil change at the dealership.
That's how I do my wifes A3's oil change as well - fill it to the max oil level (with engine at the correct operating temperature).

Audi A4 B9 3.0 TDi quattro 200 kw

Service was done today at Audi. not sure what exact time they did it.

Don't have the means to remove any.

just want to know if the oil should show full on the mmi after a oil change.

............don't over fill it !!!!.
Mine showed full after the last oil change, it's showing 3/4 now and the service is due in 2 weeks, the app is saying oil level is OK, so I'm going off that.

I made the mistake before of topping it up when I saw it was down slightly on the mmi, AFTER I'd topped it up to what i thought it needed I found out it only takes a very small amount to get it back to full!!! I was worrying then in case I'd put too much in as @RS3 S. mentioned!!!

Our b9 a4 does this. It’s a real pain. I drive for a while and then it’s fine. Really wish we could put a good old dipstick in.

Reactions: SiPie and RS3 S.
The overfill warning can come up if you are parked on a slope (even a small one) nose first. I got the warning post service but only parking in a particular car parking spot and noticed the slope. Reversed in and no problem.