Oil dipstick sleve/guide.

darrenvalleys12

Reaction score
Hi my son has a 2007 a3 170bhp sline 2.0tdi bmn engine the bracket that holds the oildipstick tube sleve'guide has broke can't seem to find the part number would anybody be able to help and give me the part number or where i could find it seems really faded on the old one fitted to the car so can't see it, thanks for any help.

Call tps if you have one near you, I got new dipstick and guide tube for about £17, takes 5 minutes to change over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi wil give tps a call and see what they have to say because i have spoken to a number of people and they seem to think it is the orange tube then you have to explain it is the black one, thanks for your help i will give them a ring monday

The black tube is orange where it connects to the engine and at the top where the dipstick goes in, not sure about that engine but the new revised one for the S3 is a yellow one as original orange one is prone to cracking. If part of it is broken I’d just replace the whole lot, for less than £20 and 5 minutes you can’t complain lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk