Ohh dear...

sooooooo was you traverling at speed or the "normal" speed. a car trashed like that would indicate high speed. Speaking as a driver for 18yrs and no crashes or scrapes, Speed / over the limit for the conditions are always a factor. :busted_cop:

2 cars, 2 fields and one clearly looks more trashed than the other. indicating speed difference?

Who do you think you are questioning whether this guy was breaking the speed limit or not? You know f*ck-all about what happened so for you to blatantly accuse him of driving like an idiot at break-neck speed is down-right rude.

RMC - Glad your ok mate, the car has done its job. Best of luck for a 'speedy' recovery!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who do you think you are questioning whether this guy was breaking the speed limit or not? You know f*ck-all !

No need to swear dude. Nice attitude.

i was simply asking if speed was a factor and he didn't answer.

Not to sound ****** or anything but i keep seeing the same type of pics in this forum. I mean S3`s rolled in fields that look like they have been trashed at speed?

just wondering.

blatantly accuse him of driving like an idiot at break-neck speed is down-right rude.

WOW guess i was wrong in asking.

"Last edited by jojo; 10 Hours Ago at 00:06. Reason: Language!" Think it should get re-edited. not nice.

Last edited:
Just seen this thread - that's a pretty 'flat' audi you got there!

Maybe you should sell the picture to Alleybars or the RollCentre as an advert for rollcages.

You were lucky mate. No doubt.

Lik-1.jpg

so happy you walked away from that dude!! i think if it had been any other car things could have been very different!!
Looking at those pics i cant believe someone 6'2 was in there!!

never understand why people get called up when they smash there car up as if there not feeling bad enuff!! onwards and upwards i say dude!!

Rest ya neck!!!

:ohmy: Sad sight to see an S3 mangled like that, glad you made it out alive pal.

Dust yourself down and hopefully the insurance doest take too long to pay up!