Oh to tune her! A little song and video I prepared for your enjoyment.

MBK

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello chaps,

I hope you are all well and relaxing ready for a short but powerful video on tuning the RS3. I was amazed to find out the song Oh Fortuna was actually written about the RS3 and I've done my best to translate the lyrics for this version.

For those going to the meet there is a lil tribute to you all at the end of the video.

See you in a couple of weeks!

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: robbiemac
Cheers Mark....imaginative and humourous video but the missus just came in as it showed the black mini countryman and she slapped me round the head as I was laughing! :notme: 'Tutts!' (she has one you see....I call it the Tonka truck!)

Reactions: Kelza
Cheers Mark....imaginative and humourous video but the missus just came in as it showed the black mini countryman and she slapped me round the head as I was laughing! :notme: 'Tutts!' (she has one you see....I call it the Tonka truck!)

Really Catnip, I'd have expected better car top trumps from you, the one in the video is clearly a Paceman. It has no back doors. And after the said mistake with the Mrs I think it's fair to say that canal :slap: may well be closed to you for some time...:lmfao:

Thanks for the positive comments I'm just trying out new stuff and seeing what works!

Mark you got wayyyyyyyyy to much time on yer hands. Get the car out for a run!

Nice work :applaus:

Stuck here today looking after the kids so this was just a little way to keep my mind busy when I got the odd moment! No chance for driving for me today, hence why I love my occasional trackday and we are making the most of the meet!

Just brilliant Mark, nothing more to say :applaus:

b6af7aa4483115d2823cd62a4f6bf5b6_zps4ae517b2.jpg

​I so enjoyed that video Mark. :) x