Oh No Drivers Door dented

Gti Jazz Blue

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
On the up side it was done by the owners wife of the company below us, they have a big 4 X 4 pickup and the wind caught the door and smashed it against the drivers door. She imediately came and informed me and said that they will sort it.

So a trip on Monday to my local Bodyshop to find out how much it will cost to tickle it out and I'll get the polish on it over the weekend and see if the mark in the paint will polish out. I hope for her sake that it will just require painless dent removall and a polish.

I'll take a pic first so that I have evidence of the starting point.

Paul

Provided the paint isn't damaged, those 'dents away' blokes can work wonders.
We regularly use a bloke for our fleet.
Quite incredible, his talent with little suckers and hammers!
His prices are laughable too.
It usually ends up with "Och...call it 20 quid"

Another vote for dentsaway.

The Northern Ireland guy fixed a dent in my CTR door before I trade it in for an S3 next month.

As long as the paint isn't broken and the dent isn't too big, it will be back good as new for not too much ££'s.

Cheers, Dave.

Dentsaway and other companies that offer Paintless Debt Repair (PDR) are very good indeed providing it is the right kind of dent!

If you can cover the ding with a coin , generally no problem. The larger the dent, the more problematic the PDR repair.

M

Well it cost them £40 to get it removed.

I know a guy through a mate and so it was £40 cash for painless dent removal and that included a small parking ding just below the drivers door handle.

As always with these things you can still see a very slight shadow but you have to know it is there and have the light at the right angle.

Very pleased with the result.

Paul