1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh no, another newbie

AeroMad Sep 28, 2018

1. AeroMad

AeroMad New Member

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself, I’m AeroMad.
    Put an order in for an S3 2 months ago and still waiting for a build week so will have very little post about but will certainly keep tabs on upcoming threads.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. We look forward to seeing the car when you collect. What spec/colour did you go for.

4. AeroMad

AeroMad New Member

Thanks Sandra,
    Went with Black Edition in Ara Blue.
    Will be a good toy for when I'm not away on work!

Sandra likes this.
  5. GAS MONKEY

GAS MONKEY Blood Sweat & Beers Team Ibis saloon TDi Audi A4 Black Edition S-line owners group

Hi and welcome nice choice of car, hopefully you won't have to wait to long, for a build week:footy:

6. AeroMad

AeroMad New Member

Thanks GAS MONKEY, the lack of communication from Audi is a bit naff but I'm lucky in the fact I can wait. Fingers crossed it won't be ridiculously long!

7. GAS MONKEY

GAS MONKEY Blood Sweat & Beers Team Ibis saloon TDi Audi A4 Black Edition S-line owners group

Sounds like Audi dealers all day long worth popping in and being in the sales staffs face if you haven't already done it

AeroMad likes this.
  8. AeroMad

AeroMad New Member

We will see.
    By the sounds of things there's a lot of people waiting for build weeks at the moment.

GAS MONKEY likes this.
  9. GAS MONKEY

Cool hope you get word soon and all goes well with your new car :thumbs up:

AeroMad likes this.