oh ***!

ricostuart

Reaction score
So, this month I had to replace the two front discs again! The last set only lasted about 2k miles before warping. Not happy. That was intotal with labour £320! Anyway, all sorted, but today, some ****ING ***** in a white car of some sort decided that its best to reverse out of a parking space using my backdoor as a guide. ****ing huge lines across my rear drivers door, the blade is scratched all along its length, and so is the plastic door strip.

Anyway, does anyone know the cost of replacing the two plastic strips on the rear door?

ohhh snap.. feel sorry for you..
and to join the *** club.
I just noticed yesterday morning that all 4 centre caps were stolen... nowhere near as bad as urs but still ******* annoying
so i never ever go for genuine audi wheels again.

hope u get urs sorted and will have a nice a quiet x mass holidays.

f*****g c***s, I know how it feels having my car used as a "guide for reversing" .

Hope you get it sorted soon mate!

ohhh snap.. feel sorry for you..
and to join the *** club.
I just noticed yesterday morning that all 4 centre caps were stolen... nowhere near as bad as urs but still ******* annoying
so i never ever go for genuine audi wheels again.

hope u get urs sorted and will have a nice a quiet x mass holidays.

Had mine stolen too, worse thing was this happened when it was having bodywork at my friends garage so I couldn't really say much as it could of been anyone there and the work was being done free so just accepted the theft as tax.

Which plastic strips do you need replacing? Probably best down your local scrap yard or looking for car's being broken near by. If your like my friends and they can be taken off another car... not that I would advise breeching the law ;)

I will be needing both on the rear door - the door blade as well as the rubbing strip. Guess this might accelerate my plasti-dip the whole car plan! :D