Oh Dear

Markey

Reaction score
Was at the Audi dealer in Bexley today and there is an RS6 and an S4 on show out the front and it looks like somone has nicked the chrome mirrors off both of them as they were on them the other day.
Tut Tut
Keep your eyes out on ebay!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Didn't somebody say a while back that some garages remove them when the cars are
on the forcourt so they dont get nicked?

LOL!!!
No they were on there the other day and had been there for a while somone must have seen the oppo and had them away.

[ QUOTE ]
Was at the Audi dealer in Bexley today and there is an RS6 and an S4 on show out the front and it looks like somone has nicked the chrome mirrors off both of them as they were on them the other day.
Tut Tut
Keep your eyes out on ebay!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Where are you based, Markey? I live about 5 minutes walk from Bexley Audi.

(Not that I ever spend any money there, LOL!)

long way to go mick for a set of mirrors /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif plus as soon as i got them on my car i'm sure it wouldnt be long before they were on to their next owners!!

after getting done last night by unmarked car doing 58(was lucky with that speed tho) in a 50 at 1.30am on great western road i'd consider a move to somewhere where people dont nick your mirrors and the old bill arent out to make a quick buck!! Not that that place exists!!