Oh dear lord! RS3 is for Gangsta’s!!

Riko0073

Reaction score
Just came across this, think I’m too old for my RS3!! :rock: Hahaha

cheers riko, 3 mins and 30 secs ago i thought my car was cool, im selling it now :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Reactions: RAF_S7, Bryant1998, pburv and 3 others
Oh Dear.

They look more like Mercedes AMG owners if you ask me. Had a test drive of a A35 AMG, and a couple wide boys like them were stood about in the showroom and service area.

I did think to myself, that drug money was probably funding their AMG experience.

Reactions: Bryant1998, pburv, Bells and 2 others
cheers riko, 3 mins and 30 secs ago i thought my car was cool, im selling it now :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Me too....and I thought the whole pre post WLTP argument was bad, now we’re all driving a gangsta rappers first choice!! :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: pburv, infernox, Luiggi and 1 other person
Oh Dear.

They look more like Mercedes AMG owners if you ask me. Had a test drive of a A35 AMG, and a couple wide boys like them were stood about in the showroom and service area.

I did think to myself, that drug money was probably funding their AMG experience.
Literally just put a deposit on a A200 AMG line for the wife...there’s no helping me now! LOL

Reactions: pburv, infernox and wab172uk
I first thought ah it’s just the PFL but then later gets out of a white OPF saloon...wonder what the gangsta rapper thinks of the quieter exhaust and all the ‘noise’ LMAO

Reactions: infernox
Probably don't even own them #rentals

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: simonali, Bryant1998 and Riko0073
I lost track of the words half way through - what was their rap on the Boys in RS Focus..??

The mongoloid in the passenger seat is out of synch.

Audis do attract the worlds most scummy burberry wearing chavs.

Reactions: Bryant1998, pburv and Riko0073
you wonder if they know their chavs though lol?

Read the YouTube comments lol.
There are some beauties!
" Seen the driver working in primark"
Hahaha
" The passenger looks like he licks the window"
Hahaha

Reactions: Bryant1998, Goner, pburv and 4 others
Bet their parents are really proud of their off spring
One word springs to mind - wannabee's (is that a word? lol)

Reactions: pburv and sve170
Read the YouTube comments lol.
There are some beauties!
" Seen the driver working in primark"
Hahaha
" The passenger looks like he licks the window"
Hahaha

lol I particularly like “pedo in the van at 3:15” Almost missed it but once spotted it’s highly amusing ha

Reactions: Bristle Hound and CHEZ
Was this English? i cant understand a word they said as a Swede.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Everything that is wrong with the world in one 3 and a half minute video.

Reactions: AudiNutta, Bristle Hound and FBF01

Upgraded quite a bit from their A6 Saloon lol. Some video this as well...portrays Brits in such a positive light :blink: These are the sort of clowns they show on the news and you wonder why we get it tight ha

Reactions: infernox, Bristle Hound and Riko0073

Upgraded quite a bit from their A6 Saloon lol. Some video this as well...portrays Brits in such a positive light :blink: These are the sort of clowns they show on the news and you wonder why we get it tight ha

Proper fanboy now @FBF01 :laughing:

Reactions: FBF01
If they moved to LA and mixed with the gang culture that so inspires them I’m sure they would last of all of 5 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: royalsteve68 and sve170
Was that vid for real or some kind of pisstake or TV comedy promo vid?

Well I am from their generation maybe even a little younger, I’m very very glad I couldn’t be further away from the characters we have just witnessed perform there.

Agree with comments above, our issues in society today summed up.

Will try and drive my RS3 and not think of that image now.

P.S... @Callump01 did you do this before or after you sold yours? ;) Just kidding, you’re just our resident boy racer :icon thumright::friends:

Wonder if they have Dr Dre on speed dial?

Getting rid of my s3, to get an rs3 seems like a terrible idea at The moment.

Are they really getting that cheap now?

What a set of complete donkeys. I had my rs3 highjacked in Bradford in February. The case was in crown last month, total circus! 2 Chav morons, plus their extended Jeremy Kyle style family. They’ve plenty of singing practice time now!

Reactions: NevMan, Goner, FBF01 and 1 other person
What a set of complete donkeys. I had my rs3 highjacked in Bradford in February. The case was in crown last month, total circus! 2 Chav morons, plus their extended Jeremy Kyle style family. They’ve plenty of singing practice time now!

oh god, really? What exactly happened?

It’s all tongue in cheek humour with these types of videos, lighten up lads :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: savo and nad
It’s all tongue in cheek humour with these types of videos, lighten up lads :tearsofjoy:

Exactly. You can tell they don’t for one second take themselves serious and neither are they expecting anyone else to. They’re actually smarter than what some people are giving them credit for. I’m sure their aim is to capture a certain type of audience who will watch their videos for the comedy factor or whatever, for this few minutes of goofing around they could well be coining it in.

Whilst people might be laughing at them thinking what complete planks, they will probably have the last laugh.

Reactions: DW81 and savo
Bet their parents are really proud of their off spring
One word springs to mind - wannabee's (is that a word? lol)
No but 'Has been's' is. I can't believe I actually watched the whole video.:blink:
At least no one has 'liked' the original post haha..........Yet.........:hopelessness:

Reactions: Bristle Hound and CHEZ