Oh dear it has started here again .

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Seems panic buying of everything has started in my neck of the woods.
As I’m in car park opposite Sainsbury’s petrol is at a standstill and causing gridlock on approach roads.
Our little island is going tits up rapidly , and our Gov are oblivious to it all

Reactions: Audi Bairn
The Government (all varieties) are undoubtedly clowns,but I don’t think we can blame them for the ******* you have seen acting the way they are

What ****** me off. Fuel card at work is Kay fuels which is most supermarkets. I had to que 40minute this morning because I was down to 10 miles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the press hasn't helped the situation either. Every news channel going on about there’s no food for Christmas and no fuel etc and blaming brexit cause it’s still a hot topic and will attract viewers and readers to boost their ratings.
if everyone just got what they normally buy we wouldn’t have this panic buying and shortages.
All this panic buying will push prices up as it’s a simple supply demand model. Lack of supply and huge demand means high prices.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Terminator x, 8YARWY and 1 other person
Agreed, I’m just carrying on as normal .

Reactions: Terminator x, Frizzley and AlS3BE
What we need is something to deter people panic buy fuel, lets spread a rumour that bog rolls are in short supply. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: RS5 JON, Frizzley, AlS3BE and 1 other person
What we need is something to deter people panic buy fuel, lets spread a rumour that bog rolls are in short supply. LOL
Think some supermarkets were talking about rationing fuel. Won’t be long they restrict what we could buy in the shops like in lockdown last year.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
I need to go on a diet anyway. :whistle2:

• Haha
Reactions: Audi Bairn, Sandra and AlS3BE

No queue at my local Tesco but it looks like they are shut cos no fuel. Utter bellends the lot of em. As for people filling their car and then filling fuel cans, a plague of locusts would be too small a retribution.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AlS3BE and 8YARWY
A self fulfilling prophecy I tell you… utter idiots and we had the news going on about two BP fuel stations having supply issues like it’s big news!

Then they turned to the owner to discuss how it’s affecting his shop sales! Who cares if he sold a few less lion bars??

The world has gone mad and I’m afraid the media are fuelling (excuse the pun) the fire for a country full of sheep!

No common sense any more it seems

Reactions: Audi Bairn and AlS3BE
Sadly if the press had kept it zipped up then we'd probably been none the wiser and none of the madness ...silly season again. :bye:

Reactions: Audi Bairn
And they let him fill them all ...what were they thinking, oh yes i forgot, more profit.

Reactions: AlS3BE
If there’s a spark near that lot while he’s filling it might not just be the Harvesters food getting grilled! :blink:

• Haha
Reactions: Sandra, Charlie Farley and AlS3BE
5 x 20 litre jerry can's, that's a 100litres of fuel whether diesel or petrol other drivers could have used for more important uses.
plus he probably filled up the car too, the mentally of these people, make my blood boil.

Reactions: AlS3BE
5 x 20 litre jerry can's, that's a 100litres of fuel whether diesel or petrol other drivers could have used for more important uses.
plus he probably filled up the car too, the mentally of these people, make my blood boil.
I filled car just over a week ago at Costco. Got half tank left and if it run out I get the push bike out. Need to lose some weight anyway. Losing weight is cheaper than tuning the car to get it to go faster :wink:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Sandra and SILVAF0XX
5f544574ca79f4c49692ec35709bee54.png

Reactions: Audi Bairn, SILVAF0XX and AlS3BE
My thoughts on this
d5faf7ec92d32ef199b4e7f9d6492669.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Garrett 69, Audi Bairn, Alistair D and 2 others