Oh dear….how not to drive an S3

8YARWY

Electric Avenue
Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Wow
Reactions: Gazwould, Alistair D and Joxh
The thing that video doesn’t show is what started the whole thing. It’s very selective, ie an Audi driver couldn’t drive for sh1t.
Was he threatened and decided to run? I know if it was me I would bolt if a crowd started threatening me for whatever reason.
was he just a knob or usual cyclist vs driver on a London road.
I don’t know the roads there so can’t say much.

The thing that video doesn’t show is what started the whole thing. It’s very selective, ie an Audi driver couldn’t drive for sh1t.
Was he threatened and decided to run? I know if it was me I would bolt if a crowd started threatening me for whatever reason.
was he just a knob or usual cyclist vs driver on a London road.
I don’t know the roads there so can’t say much.
Allegedly he was driving down a street blocked by an eco mob and a women threw a glass bottle at him which was returned but missed its target, it then it all kicked off and he was trying to escape.

Police subsequently arrested 5 people including the woman who originally threw the bottle if you can believe the press reports but no mention of how the car ended up being flipped

Last edited:
Reactions: AlS3BE
How in hell did he flip that car, obviously he felt under pressure, threatened hence why he hit the car in reverse, but he was driving so slow, how that happened is boggling.

Isn't it funny how many of these people you see at these eco etc demonstrations look like scrounging benefit ahholes that probably don't even know what a day's work is.

Throwing bottles at an innocent driver is disgusting, mindset of some of these people makes you wonder how they were ever produced as the DNA genetic pool of them must resemble that of a cesspit.

As though 1 driver is the main issue of climate change, they need to educate themselves before acting like low iq feckwits, yes there is a problem, but they're looking at the wrong person or persons & going round slashing or letting down tyres, yeah that'll make so much difference to the issue.

Reactions: Mick3
Wasn’t he also arrested on drinks/drugs and no insurance charges? I’m sure I read that in the article I saw.

He is guilty no matter what crime he did or didn't do, because climate change is the new thing, so the eco idiots have the law on their side.

Tbh, having gone back to some cycling exercise, I've cycled all over central London & I can honestly say, there's some feckwit pedestrians & drivers, it's unreal how many times on my rides I've been cut up, pushed into the kerb, walked out into.

Admittedly there's some absolute cxck cyclists tbh, absolute road warriors, but you can kind of understand how some become like that & I can speak from experience of both sides.

Bus drivers are terrible, they pass by you & then pull across running you into the kerb, they don't ever use their mirrors, then when you confront them they plead ignorance, innocence.

I would suggest anyone take a few days cycling around London & experience the other side & you'll be, hate to say it, admittedly very fecking surprised how badly drivers are on the road, it's very eye opening & scary how very few cyclists actually don't get seriously hurt & I'm definitely not one of them types either lol, but it was reality for me.

Reactions: abmat
They changed the law and highway code recently basically giving cyclists carte blanche to do whatever they want. I won't drive in London at all now. You also have to use your crystal ball now to give way to pedestrians who MIGHT want to cross a road at T junctions, holding up all the traffic behind you, but of course cyclists just undertake you making progress next to impossible if it's busy.