offset detailing essex

musicegbdf

Reaction score
Anybody used them ? Seem to have a lot of stuff on detailing world.
The videos look impressive, just want to be sure before handing over pride and joy....

Results look the ******.. Gotta say though, I've worked in a tyre fitters in past life and they are mucky dusty effing places, don't know if it'd be my chosen place to professionally detail a very expensive clients motor?

Ive seen Daryl on Detailing World and his work seems very good.

Results look the ******.. Gotta say though, I've worked in a tyre fitters in past life and they are mucky dusty effing places, don't know if it'd be my chosen place to professionally detail a very expensive clients motor?

Tyre machine has now been sold! It was hardly ever used tbh.

Many thanks! More cars/videos are now on the site.
Am curious geeza, how long would you put in on a full detail, body/wheels/glass/interior/engine bay. I'm assuming it'd be a couple of days effort for a bloke on his jack to blitz a motor?

Reactions: daryloffset
Am curious geeza, how long would you put in on a full detail, body/wheels/glass/interior/engine bay. I'm assuming it'd be a couple of days effort for a bloke on his jack to blitz a motor?

All depends on condition tbh! If the defects aren't too bad you'll obviously get round it a lot quicker than something like the F-Type I did last week.

This will give you an example. This was a year old and in that time many trips to the 'local'... this was 3 days worth. That was the correction, wheels sealed, glass, engine bay and a minor interior detail. It's only me who works on them too.

Link to the video here -

Whereas the F430 in was carried out over five days - as EVERYTHING needed a lot of work doing.

Them half n half shots, sweet. Proper gives an idea of how you resuscitate a shell pal. Well played.

Here's the last one of 2015 - brand new M4 convertible in sakir orange. Finished in Kamikaze Miyabi and Infinity wax on top!

Ray - had your Audi dealership call me the other day asking how much to recify an A3 - they obviously loved yours after my work on it!!

Reactions: Ollie2014