Official - Let's meet!

I may be up for this, car looking very standard at moment as running me winters, let me see what i can do

Reactions: CSS3 and Matthew_S3
1- Myself
2- CSS3
3- xpoweruk
4- Tay (maybe - waiting to hear back)
5- cav1 (maybe)
6- ruffrida (maybe)

If there is anyone else you know that may be interested give them a message as the @ system might not be working according to Cav.
Cheers guys

Sadly I'm going to have to pass on this for two reasons. One is I'm away this weekend. The other is my S3 is sitting in a salvage yard in pieces. RIP. :(

I should be able to make it, can't confirm 100% till Saturday as I may be required elsewhere, but if a number are meeting up anyway then all should be good.

Going Oulton Park on the Friday so see what state the car is in after that, but other than that it's good to a meet its being organised.

Reactions: Matthew_S3
I should be able to make it, can't confirm 100% till Saturday as I may be required elsewhere, but if a number are meeting up anyway then all should be good.

Going Oulton Park on the Friday so see what state the car is in after that, but other than that it's good to a meet its being organised.

No problems guys! There are a few definite and a lot more as maybe so we shall see who turns up I suppose! :)

Good to hear a few more ppl may be attending :)

Reactions: Matthew_S3
We've just agreed a chat and a coffee near J9 of the M62 (Winwick Quay, Warrington). Theres a B&Q with a coffee shop inside and a Burger King next door, then there's a Costa, Greggs, Halfrauds, Home Bargains and other shops less than 2 minutes away!

Hope that's ok for everyone?

i could be up for this lads, hopefully my car will be out of the garage today and i can get my new wheels on this week :)

Attachments

• 10351460_10153682812192838_6102348998702260853_n.jpg
    10351460_10153682812192838_6102348998702260853_n.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 210
I would have come along for this - but I sold my Audi last week!

Very local to me this meet, but I'm on nights the night before, so doubt I'll make it. Will see how it goes though!

I would be up for this, i am in merseyside

Reactions: Matthew_S3, CSS3 and xpoweruk
Car is booked in the local indy at 8.30am, If I get it back before 12 I will turn up (will try and get a mate to tag along in his Audi TT Black Edition with the Amplified Pack)

1- Matthew_S3
2- CSS3
3- xpoweruk
5- cav1 (maybe)
6- ruffrida (maybe)
7 - chrisw880 (hopeful)

Reactions: Matthew_S3 and xpoweruk
...would love to join all you fine people - but - already arranged a day out...

But...very interested in future meets...

Keep the faith...

Cheers,

Simon

Reactions: xpoweruk
That list is building up nicely now :)

Hopefully get the numbers up a bit more before Friday. Would be nice to see 20+

I'm at work in Preston till 12, how long you guys kicking about for?

Depending how many people attend and how friendly people are then I'll probably stick around for a good while.

I would be up for this, i am in merseyside

I'm at work in Preston till 12, how long you guys kicking about for?

Car is booked in the local indy at 8.30am, If I get it back before 12 I will turn up (will try and get a mate to tag along in his Audi TT Black Edition with the Amplified Pack)

Nice one guys! Like mentioned the numbers are creeping up :) Doubt we will get 20+ this time but hopefully hit double figures :)

Vince, we are meeting at 12, I personally plan to get a coffee and have a little time away from the 'whip master' so we should still be there by the time you are pal!

Reactions: xpoweruk and CSS3
Ok, fair point, not far off 20... Didn't realise how many had responded yesterday :)

Here's the headcount so far... If you're marked as maybe and you are deffo coming, let me know and I'll update it and vice-versa.

1- Matthew_S3
2- CSS3
3- xpoweruk
5- cav1 (maybe)
6- ruffrida (maybe)
7 - chrisw880 (hopeful)
8- Craig-P (maybe – waiting to hear back)
9- Arcam (hopeful)
10- Dan-Jnr (maybe)
11- damfly27
12- sixpot (maybe)
13- blackwiddow
14- VinceXR

...would love to join all you fine people - but - already arranged a day out...

But...very interested in future meets...

Keep the faith...

Cheers,

Simon

As the notification system isn't working properly, keep checking this section of the forum as hopefully I'm planning to get another small meet together before Christmas and then maybe get something like paintballing or go karting sorted in the new year! :)

Reactions: CSS3
Those maybes need to turn to a definatly :)

Reactions: xpoweruk and Matthew_S3
We've just agreed a chat and a coffee near J9 of the M62 (Winwick Quay, Warrington). Theres a B&Q with a coffee shop inside and a Burger King next door, then there's a Costa, Greggs, Halfrauds, Home Bargains and other shops less than 2 minutes away!

Hope that's ok for everyone?

Fine with me, what time did you have in mind?

I will be there for just before 12 so everyone meet for 12ish? (or a little after for those working etc).

I'll be there at 9 warming the tarmac. Just kidding.

Reactions: xpoweruk and Matthew_S3
I'll be there at 9 warming the tarmac. Just kidding.

Hahahaha!! Get the cones out for the 'best doughnut competition' ;) :tearsofjoy:

I will change mine to "more than likely" then :)

So it's the B & Q car park Junc 9 M62 @ 12:00 Saturday then.

That's the one! Put you down as attending, no pressure ;) haha!

1- Matthew_S3
2- CSS3
3- xpoweruk
5- cav1 (maybe)
6- ruffrida (maybe)
7 - chrisw880 (hopeful)
8- Craig-P (maybe – waiting to hear back)
9- Arcam
10- Dan-Jnr (maybe)
11- damfly27
12- sixpot (maybe)
13- blackwiddow
14- VinceXR

I saw this the other day too... Makes me want to give them all a slap - if you want to race and be a tw@, get to a race track.

I can't remember how many articles I've read about people street racing and people being killed!! But hey - just my view :)

Untitled

@Matthew_S3 - I'll pick some cones up off the motorway on the way as these roadworks never stop! Might even open up an extra lane. Lol

Has anyone else got an a3 8l or just me?

I saw this the other day too... Makes me want to give them all a slap - if you want to race and be a tw@, get to a race track.

I can't remember how many articles I've read about people street racing and people being killed!! But hey - just my view :)

View attachment 72752

Might attend this and ruin everyone's fun by going the speed limit :)

@Matthew_S3 - I'll pick some cones up off the motorway on the way as these roadworks never stop! Might even open up an extra lane. Lol

Has anyone else got an a3 8l or just me?

Please use the ones from the M56, would help me greatly!! ;)

I'm a S3 8V, close but no cigar I'm afraid. Check the member list (link on my sig) that has everyone's cars!

Might attend this and ruin everyone's fun by going the speed limit :)

Haha! I hope someone calls the cops on them... May even myself if it ends up being anywhere in the vicinity to any of my family or friends!!

1- Matthew_S3
2- CSS3
3- xpoweruk
4- Arcam
5- damfly27
6- blackwiddow
7- VinceXR
8- ads.Lawrence

9- sixpot (maybe)
10- Dan-Jnr (maybe)
11- Craig-P (maybe – waiting to hear back)
12- Tay (maybe - waiting to hear back)
13- cav1 (maybe)
14- ruffrida (maybe)
15 - chrisw880 (hopeful)

Also, for anyone who needs it... Cheers :)

B & Q Winwick Address
Delph Lane
Newton Road
Winwick
Warrington
WA2 8RD

I'm in Preston too, is only 35 miles to where they are meeting, could drive down together if you decide to go mate...

Yeah go on then mate put me down for it.

I finish between 12 and 12.30 usually so I could meet you at the tickled trout services between 12.30 and 1pm?

Reactions: CSS3, xpoweruk and Matthew_S3