Office games...

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
My office is full of wannabe jokers, but this one did make me laugh.

Background:

The guy with his back to my camera with his arms behind his head is asleep at his desk. He always does this in exactly the same pose, pretty much every day.
The guy holding the banner up caught him on camera a while ago and made this banner, and holds it up everytime he catches the other guy sleeping.

I managed to get a snap of it this afternoon.

:lmfao:

blf111.jpg

Last edited:
I hide my 'views' mouse and replace it with her glasses case thats always good and hasn't got old yet.
Or occasionally Ill remove her space bar. lol

Sticking a post-it note to the bottom of someones mouse so it doesn't move.

Or a good one is plug a wireless mouse into the back of someones then move it when they're trying to do something

or ....

Think i need to start doing more work while i'm there

change the letter e to another word on microsoft word, swear words are usually good, its wikid especially when the person cant touch type!!!

lol!!!!

I love answering the phone in a very broad Indian Accent and just pretend that we have moved out to an Indian Call Centre, its brilliant, as the caller gets so baffled on the other end, until I end up cracking up, or the others next to me laugh!!

Nice.
any more?

we throw fruit at each other, fill the keyboards with water, sticky sugar water on the table, chilly juice on keyboards or on spoons, changing window notification sounds to random tv quotes or we ride the bikes round the office. lol

Taking the cable out of the phone handset and removing the connections and putting it back in all ways worth a giggle.

Oh we did change a colleagues Email notification to a Cow Moo-ing, rather than its normal ping....he left for the day and was on earlies, so we thought it would give him a nice surprise in the morning, however we didnt expect the IT Director to come in when he had left, only for his PC to MOOOOOOOOO right on cue for his appearance!!!

He wasnt impressed.....we were iin hysterics....lol :)

On a Dell keyboard it's easy to pop the keys off and on. 2 tricks:

1. Swap the M & N over and the U, I & O around.

2. Remove the key next to the 1 then move all the numbers across by one and reinsert the removed key at the other end. Works best when the computer has been locked so the victim ends up locking themself out.

Oh yeah, in my old office I had a copy of the phone list on my desk so I'd get asked for peoples' numbers a lot. On unsuspecting people I'd give them the CO or RSM's number instead of the one they wanted :salute:

I currently hold the office wheelchair racing record. A full circuit in 28 seconds! And I only wiped out one potted plant...

LOL these are great!

I manage the logistics side of our company on one of the shifts and my favourite trick to pass the time is too stand at the very and of our trailer dock ( its about 200 feet long so I'm well out of view lol ) and then wait till the loader is right at the other end and ring the phone in the office which is right in the middle. Then when he has gotten off his truck and walked all the way up to the office I hang up. Then when he gets back to his truck I do the same again, and sometimes for a 3rd time.

Then In the end I walk down and shout at them "is someone going to answer this ****** phone when I'm ringing you!"

Its at that point they know it was me.

Childish but good fun for me lol

LOL these are great!

I manage the logistics side of our company on one of the shifts and my favourite trick to pass the time is too stand at the very end of our trailer dock ( its about 200 feet long so I'm well out of view lol ) and then wait till the loader is right at the other end and ring the phone in the office which is right in the middle. Then when he has gotten off his truck and walked all the way up to the office I hang up. Then when he gets back to his truck I do the same again, and sometimes for a 3rd time.

Then in the end I walk down and shout at them "is someone going to answer this ****** phone when I'm ringing you!"

Its at that point they know it was me.

Childish but good fun for me lol

LOL! I never get bored of ringing my mate in our open plan office, waiting for him to go through his rather long introduction and then say "just checking you're still there Jim". Pretty regular use of that keeps the rest of us chortling, as he always falls for it.

Childish indeed! Gets us through the day...