Offer

S

simonali

Dunno if this is just the one I'm currently sat in or all dealers?

IMG 20190619 100410

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Pook, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Snap them up if it's for two. Very good deal. You could sell and make money easily

May be a silly question but are they genuine carbon fibre?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I'm just chatting to Audi now to see if I can get the deal near me...

Yes, will be genuine carbon fibre as they're OEM

Reactions: Sandra and AudiLeon96
Wonder if Crewe Audi Parts could match this??
I was just thinking the same thing. Maybe we could all try and arrange a group buy if enough of us are interested?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

@simonali - this is a total bargain. Most online prices for Genuine Audi are 2-4 times the price.

If you are going to buy them, do check whether these match your car i.e. cars with Lane Assist or without Lane Assist (or side Assist - can’t remember which)

John

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

@Sandra had contacted me in regards and its a incredible which cannot get anywhere near unfortunately.

If there was enough interest i could get them down to around £60-80 less than RRP but it is again over 3.5 times the price above.

Thanks

Reactions: Sandra
Snap them up if it's for two. Very good deal. You could sell and make money easily

Not for me that. I've been trying to offload a pair of brake discs for donkey's and can't shift them. I don't want to add a pair of mirror covers to the pile!

Rrp on these is crazy. I paid £170 or something and collected them from my Sytner dealer (bought on ebay)

I might've phoned them up first thing yesterday and snapped up a pair of these...:whistle2:
Going to install them shortly.
Thanks @simonali for the heads up!
I was toying with getting these but never at the RRP, at this price I decided to take the plunge

Reactions: JoshS38V and Bristle Hound
Do you know if they have an offer on a pair with side assist ?

I'm based outside the UK

PS if you install these yourself, on mine there were four screws holding the black surround in (plus the central screw for the adjustment motor), not just three as per the YouTube videos and even the instruction manual that came with the mirrors!

I might've phoned them up first thing yesterday and snapped up a pair of these...:whistle2:
Going to install them shortly.
Thanks @simonali for the heads up!
I was toying with getting these but never at the RRP, at this price I decided to take the plunge

You beat me to them I called up bang on 8 and got transferred to parts but nobody answered so left it for half hour, called back and they had gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh sorry buddy - I wonder whether they only had a single lair. The guy did ask if I had phoned the night before (which I hadn't) but he said it's first come first served as I'm guessing that person wanted it too but didn't buy it then for some reason

I may have to go back and ask for my commission!

Reactions: quattrorally and HertS3