**Offer** Milltek at Group Buy Prices ;-)

VRStu

Just Looking
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.octavia-vrs.com
Not entirely a Group Buy but an opportunity to buy Milltek systems at GB pricing. I have organised a GB on another forum which has already reached it's minimum number of 10 so I thought I'd see if any of you here would like to make the saving as well.

Just to make it clear, no minimum numbers are required as it has already been fulfilled.

Now to the nitty gritty of what's on offer!!

The offer is as follows (Based on UK sales but Worldwide can be catered for)

Milltek UK RRP less 20% Discount and free fitting at JKM in Portsmouth or free delivery to you.

Better than VAT Free and free delivery/fitting - bargain!!

All payments must be made in full by 5pm on Friday 15th July at the latest. Please PM me for contact details and how to pay (I don't want to post it here in case Spam Bots pick it up).

Example - B7 3.0 TDi Cat Back System RRP £847.57 Offer Price £678.08

Do you offer anything for the RS4 B7? ideally the valved system.

Likewise anything for a B7 2.0T (quattro)?

Who are we buying from so I can find standard prices?

Last edited:
I don't offer anything Andy, I'm just organising the offer :icon_thumright:

If it's in the Milltek Catalogue then you can have it. Audi RS4 B7 4.2 V8 Saloon Avant and Cabriolet exhaust products

100 or 200 CEL CATs is £1289.92 Ex VAT so that would be an offer price of £1238.32 Delivered/Fitted
Non Res CAT Back with Quad tips is £826.03 Ex VAT so that would be an offer price of £792.99 Delivered/Fitted
Non Res CAT Back with Polished tips and valves is £1436.71 Ex VAT so that would be an offer price of £1379.24 Delivered/Fitted
Non Res CAT Back with Black tips and valves is £1496.71 Ex VAT so that would be an offer price of £1436.84 Delivered/Fitted

Audi A4 2.0 TFSI B7 quattro and DTM exhaust products

Hi-Flow Sports Cat is £575.19 Ex VAT so that would be an offer price of £552.18 Inc VAT Delivered/Fitted
Turbo-back excluding Hi-Flow Sports Cat - 100mm Tailpipes is £725.64 Ex VAT so that would be an offer price of £696.61 Inc VAT Delivered/Fitted
Turbo-back excluding Hi-Flow Sports Cat - 90mm Tailpipes is £725.64 Ex VAT so that would be an offer price of £696.61 Inc VAT Delivered/Fitted

Non Res CAT Back with Polished tips and valves is £1436.71 Ex VAT so that would be an offer price of £1379.24 Delivered/Fitted

^^ Ah brilliant

Sorry new to forum just (wrongly) assumed you were a trader doing a group buy when I briefly glanced the thread. Read into it now and your just helping fellow enthusiast.

I'll drop you a PM for contact details cheers!

I'd defo get one if the deal was a bit sweeter. It's the best offer there is, it's just a shame I've had to tax the car this month :(

I think the only way it could be sweeter is if you got it fitted for free - Oh no wait, you do :yahoo:
Portsmouth is a bit of a hike for me. But that's my problem, again :(