Off to Thruxton this Weekend BTCC

Gti Jazz Blue

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I've got a weekend ticket, paddock transfers and Grandstand seats on Sunday.

Looking forward to it at whole weekend of Motorsport for only £44 plus fuel and food. Don't need to stop overnight as it is only 45 minutes away.

Miles cheaper than doing the F1 at Silverstone, plus with a bit of rain due should get interesting.

Anyone else going ?

Paul

Nice one! Havn't been to Thruxton yet. Should be there in late June hopefully. You'll see some good racing! Have a great weekend! :thumbsup:

When watching the Formula Renaults, keep an eye on a kid called Adam Christodoulou. Used to race against him and hes DAMN good! His name will be in F1 in the coming years!

Coss

Nice one! Havn't been to Thruxton yet. Should be there in late June hopefully. You'll see some good racing! Have a great weekend! :thumbsup:

When watching the Formula Renaults, keep an eye on a kid called Adam Christodoulou. Used to race against him and hes DAMN good! His name will be in F1 in the coming years!

Coss

Thanks, I hope it will be good - we managed to get to both rounds of the BTCC at Thruxton last year.

What will you be doing in late June at Thruxton ?

Paul

I help out with a team in the Heritage Championship. We run a few Morgans and one of our drivers just got a Camaro so will be interesting to see it round there!

BTCC is one of the few race series out there that actually provide good racing! Be interesting to see how the TDI's do!

Coss

I'll be there sunday too, and like you its only 45 mins away from home. Got entry tickets and a paddock transfer pass too, love the pit walk about. I'll post some pics from there when i'm back......most ot them probably of the skantily clad girls!! :hubbahubba:

Boy was it cold at Thruxton this weekend. Damn cold on Saturday and Sunday wasn't much better, I found the disadvantage with having a grandstand seat, the Sun doesn't warm you up ... Brrrrr.

Was a good weekend though, typically I missed Josh Hills big smash on the Saturday, it happened right in front of where we had chosen to sit, unfortinatley he choose to bin it when I had decided to take a loo break so I missed it.

Paul

Sods law! Theres was loads of good racing tho. Shame it wasnt warmer for you.

Coss