OETTINGER RULES - Got My Car Dynoed (Rolling Road)

XXX_18T

Reaction score
Hey guys got my car dynoed with a group of air cooled VW guys at SAS today, im eccstatic got 120.7kw (161.8hp)at the fly wheel as it was my best run where my first run was 120kw. It was 28 Degrees today so the weather was not the best but im really happy with this figure as stock WRX's with 160kw get 110kw so i have around 165kw (225hp)i think.

So Oettinger mods are conservative:

As they claim 143kw for chip

10kw for 76mm Turbo back exhaust

And 5kw for the cold air intake

Thats a total of 158kw i wonder where i got the other 7kw from /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

As u can see my air fuel ration is running a littler lean at 15:1 but Oettinger warned me this having the 76mm exhaust system, the ideal ration should be 14.7:1 so its running ok

My service this week at Oettinger will also provide a richer program for my ECU and a 4.5 bar Fuel Pressure Regulator which will give it even more power /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Cheers guys
Costa.............

heres a pic of the dyno plot (sorry about the poor quality)

guys i made a mistake i got 120.7 at the wheels not at the flywheel

flywheel i got 165kw

Any congrats by anyone?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

well my car is supposed to have 125bhp and I'm pretty sure that is at the flywheel, so I'm too jealous to pass on any congratulations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

well its actually 120.7kw at the wheels not hp

hp at the wheels i got 161.8hp

so im still /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Sounds good, I hear Oettinger costs a pretty penny outside of Europe, so well done for going with what I would say is one of the best Audi tuners around........not forgetting the gains that they give, as you well know.

Planning to get my done ASAP at my Audi dealer here in Holland, they should be using Oettinger. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well i dont understand why Oettinger on these boards are rarely used they offer the best perforomance and quality service.

Ah well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
XXX 1.8T said:
Well i dont understand why Oettinger on these boards are rarely used they offer the best perforomance and quality service.

Ah well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Money, tight...comes to mind! People aren't prepared to pay the extra, but also people don't really know what the gains are all about, for instance Projectzwo will give 210Bhp on the A3T but the torque gains are pretty low (About 265Nm) as opposed to the Oettinger increase to 295Nm.

Havent serviced my car yet as im waiting for my Brembo Disks to come from Italy and my TT gear linkage to come from the UK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hopefully they come at the end of the week or it means i service my baby next week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Here are some pics to amuse u guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

P1010010a.jpg

P1010009a.jpg

there will be more pics and vids coming soon too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Costa, I'm thinking about chiping my S3, I'm also in Sydney, can you recommend someone to speak to re Oettinger.