oem xenon part numbers

mrpeng

2.0T Quattro
Reaction score
Hi guys

want to fit the xenons to my car 2005 a3

anyone now all the part numbers for the full setup

been looking around forum and looks like i need the headlights ballast ignitor`s bulbs

just looking for the full part number list uk of course

also after a vcds anyone recommend any where to purchase and how much i should be looking to get one for
thanks

Lee

Last edited:
Don't forget to factor in light washer units and leveling system including wiring and sensors!

As far as VCDS is concerned a fellow member of this forum with the user name 'NHN' is the man to contact. He sells VCDS at a little less than most of suppliers in the UK.

He may also be able to help with exactly what is required to change to OEM Xenons. Send him a PM.

As far as VCDS is concerned a fellow member of this forum with the user name 'NHN' is the man to contact. He sells VCDS at a little less than most of suppliers in the UK.

He may also be able to help with exactly what is required to change to OEM Xenons. Send him a PM.

aye he seems a hard 1 to get hold of just seein if there was anyone else to to get the vcds from

thanks

i can sort you out on the xenon/bi-xenon install, i have just done it myself a couple month ago.
not sure on all the part numbers...

firstly what year is your car? secondly what CE module do you have in your car? what year is your car?
do you want standard xenon or bi-xenon?

have a read through here and come back to me once you have the info
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/117857-xenon-bi-xenon-differences.html

Ok looked at your thread bi-xenon would be nice. Car is on a 54 plate but reg date on log book jan 2005 take it to find the ce module i need to get car scanned with vcds

cheers

Lee

yes get the car scanned and get the part number for Central Electrics module (09)
once we know that we can find out what you need and prices.

ok got my vcds today thanks to NHN top bloke super fast delivery thankyou

heres the cem numbers Address 09: Cent. Elect. Labels: 8P0-907-279-23-H.lbl
Part No SW: 8P0 907 279 C HW: 8P0 907 279 C
Component: Bordnetz-SG H34 0301

can this take xenon`s/bi-xenons?

also got this code i looked around and most of time i see on google with vw`s and would like to no if its the same issue with the a3 guessing so as i no its the same engine

000665 - Boost Pressure Regulation: Control Range Not Reached
P0299 - 002 - Lower Limit Exceeded
Freeze Frame:
Fault Status: 01100010
Fault Priority: 0
Fault Frequency: 2
Mileage: 46168 km
Time Indication: 0
Date: 2011.05.20
Time: 15:42:30

Freeze Frame:
RPM: 3748 /min
Load: 92.9 %
Speed: 69.0 km/h
Temperature: 87.0°C
Temperature: 30.0°C
Absolute Pres.: 1000.0 mbar
Voltage: 13.970 V

Readiness: 0000 0000

take it will need to go to garage for repair as they saying it could be pipes or dv a loss of boost somewhere thanks

Lee

Like i said in the PM mate i dont think it will support Bi-xenon... but standard Xenon is very possible as i have seen some posts previously of uses that have the same CE module with the Xenon levelling module in the same car (55).