1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale OEM Wingback Heated Recaro Bucket Seats £1,595

scottiboy Oct 3, 2017

1. scottiboy

scottiboy Member

I have for sale my OEM Black Leather Audi Heated Recaro Bucket Seats

Removed from my 2007 Audi S3 8P 3 Door, so they fold forward making them perfect for both 3 & 5 Door models

I would describe them as in good condition - no rips or tears etc, and with minimal wear as to be expected for 10 year old seats. (Please see pictures)

Heated element works perfectly on both seats and recline forward and back with ease.

As you will all be aware these were a very expensive upgrade from the factory. Extremely comfortable and heighten the whole driving experience in my opinion.

I'm sure someone may correct me if I am wrong here, however I believe these are the same seats found in the RS4 and R32, only without the model engraving on the leather.

I am based in Central Glasgow and would favour cash or bank transfer on collection, however if you need them couriered/delivered this can be discussed further.

Price: £1,595

I've tried to be as thorough as possible, however if I've missed anything out or you wish to ask any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
    IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0038.JPG IMG_0049.JPG IMG_0037.JPG IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0036.JPG IMG_0039.JPG IMG_0033.JPG

derekw and Raiden like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. GSXROLLIE1

GSXROLLIE1 Member

They won't be around long,

I see you decided to take them out your car in the end and sell them with different ones?

4. scottiboy

scottiboy Member

Now out of the car and ready to go.

Happy to discuss sensible offers

IMG_0910.JPG IMG_0911.JPG IMG_0912.JPG

5. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green Team Imola TFSI Owners Group Silver Supporter VCDS Map User Team Sprint Audi S3 Manual

6. scottiboy

scottiboy Member

I do have the rear seats too if you wish to change the full colour scheme, hail hail

7. J.Griff

J.Griff New Member

Still for sale ??