OEM Bluetooth Module

Anthony090

Reaction score
Hi,

Wondering if anyone could help or have experienced something similar when fitting a Audi OEM Bluetooth unit to their A3 (Sportsback 2011).

All of the guides say placement of the module should be behind the stereo or onto of the glovebox - but i have tired both and it just doesn't seem to fit? I presume they must have tightened up the space since the guides were made.

Is there any other places I could place the module, as i don't think taking up the carpet under the passenger seat will end well for me!!

Any help and advise would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Anthony

I fitted an OEM Bluetooth system to my 2006 Sportback during the summer and found there was no way the module was going to fit in either the vicinity of the glovebox or behind the stereo.
Eventually I discovered that once the lower dash trim was removed (the one below the steering wheel) there was just enough space to put the Bluetooth module vertically next to the lighting switch, wrapped in some foam and secured with a few cable ties.
Its worked perfectly in that position for the last few months.

I fitted an OEM Bluetooth system to my 2006 Sportback during the summer and found there was no way the module was going to fit in either the vicinity of the glovebox or behind the stereo.
Eventually I discovered that once the lower dash trim was removed (the one below the steering wheel) there was just enough space to put the Bluetooth module vertically next to the lighting switch, wrapped in some foam and secured with a few cable ties.
Its worked perfectly in that position for the last few months.

Sounds great - I will look into this on the weekend. Is this part easy to remove?

Thanks for the reply.