OE Sunshades for 8P A3

Stitch_626

Reaction score
Does anyone know if OE Sunshades make a custom blind for the A3. Obviously with having the rear blind in the S-Line.... wont need one for the rear window....

Had them in the Focus st.... and are a trim edition to the looks of the car - as well as keeping the sun out of little one's eyes in the back....

If anyone is a bit unsure about what Im going on about ...

check out ...http://www.oesunshades.com/home.htm

Don't want to sound patronizing but you've found the website?

Checked out the Audi section and the A3 is not listed?

Why don't you simply give them a call on the number listed on the website you have linked to?

If they don't, and your car is a Sportback, then you can always try these as an alternative.
http://www.windowsox.co.uk

I've got a set of these and for my Sportback and they fit really well.
When they are on they are very good and look much better than you might imagine. The other good point about them is that you can continue to use the window as usual. Downside is that you have to remove them if it is raining, but then you don't need sunshades in the rain.

You can put them on/off in about 30 seconds.

Hope that helps.

I mailed them.... and they took a while to come back to me... Mailed them on Thursday last week... they only replied today.

£134 for all back windows :)

Thanks for your reply...

i would have posted last night but i had to wait for registration email, i spoke to the sunshade guy at mph a few weeks back, i also have a A3 and was going to get a set (hesitated due to a few problems i've had with the car over the 6 months i owned it, was going to sell it and go back to a ford focus) and they can also personalise the shades to for an extra cost from what he was saying, in my case i have a red A3 and they can have the red stitching like my steering wheel has, also you can have Audi printed on them. my other half was also enquiring for the car club he helps to run, so they can have the club logo on them if people wish or just have them normal.
i also have the rear blind in the parcel shelf but rarely use it, but the sun shades are fitted to the windows which i think will look better.
:)

Yes... they came back to me - £134+Vat for all back windows......

Bargain compared to the cost of tinting them!