OE Fan windscreen jets for A3

installed the a6 washer jets this morning, bought using the link posted above... plug and play, still getting 3 main jets + the mist per washer... imho a 100 times better than it was, covers the whole windshield instead of just 6 points... I'm happy
6d204a77146cb4558c06e4894070a78a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

which link did you use please? So many been posted.

There was also a comment that the A6 ones hit the bonnet. Have you got around this?

Last edited:
LOL I missed this thread (as I'm mainly the A4/S4 thread now).
I had a PFL S3 (2014), got the A6 mist jets which worked a treat. Took them out before part exchanging my S3 and stuck them on my S4 (similar age) with no problem at all, except the mist possibly doesn't go out far enough but it cleans the windows fine so I'm not fussed :)

Very worthwhile upgrade for sure, I hated the 3 jet spray.

Part numbers I got:
4G0955987A left
4G0955988A right

£11 each from Cardiff Audi on eBay in Oct '18

Hmm, shows a fan jet of spray - but the pictures show the usual three separate nozzles. I'd not be certain what I was getting for them! In fact one of the reviews make that exact complaint.
They are spray I ordered them but then sold them for more :)

I did look at Ali but hard to know from the poor English if we’re on the same page. Would have been a month before I got them too.

Ordered from BroTek yesterday lunch and they came in the post today. Can’t fault that service! Cheaper than Audi too.
''poor english'' ?? don't understand what u mean?!?!

''poor english'' ?? don't understand what u mean?!?!

For example, the link you sent, the first sentence of the description is “Premium spary nozzle with xukey quality”

Also as rafletcher pointed out, the item pics show 3 jet nozzles rather than the mist.

Ali is great but for the small difference in price it’s not worth the wait or hassle if they are wrong.

For example, the link you sent, the first sentence of the description is “Premium spary nozzle with xukey quality”

Also as rafletcher pointed out, the item pics show 3 jet nozzles rather than the mist.

Ali is great but for the small difference in price it’s not worth the wait or hassle if they are wrong.
Ah yeah true some those china seller are num-nuts they just get from here on aliex u alweays have milon other correct option on right side .. and looks like u can order from uk : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/329...68#1000022185#1000066055#0_668#3468#15616#783

so whilst changing my washers to fan instead of jet I managed to break the clip for the hose . looking for a replacement and all i can find is a pair of used ones on ebay for £7 plus , does anyone have a link to the correct part no and hopefully a cheaper replacement for a piece of plastic that is no bigger than 8mm and not really technical

All the ones people have linked have jets and mist mixed.
The original question was are there any that are mist only and so far the answer is no.
All the videos and links people have linked to do not show the mist ones only.

Its a shame they cannot be found for the A3

All the ones people have linked have jets and mist mixed.
The original question was are there any that are mist only and so far the answer is no.
All the videos and links people have linked to do not show the mist ones only.

Its a shame they cannot be found for the A3
I think Peters last link is fan only.

look at the first review for the item and it appears that it is jets, just advertised incorrectly.

He posted two links. The second shows the correct picture for a fan-only version. Of course, what you get from the supplier may vary from that. :)

Fitted the brotek ones today, very simple, it’s kind of a mix of the 2 but is significantly better than the standard ones.

Reactions: zac7654321
agreed. after 4 days of usage, the mist+jet combo means the whole windshield is covered immediately thus the wipers don't start in the dry bit meaning far less streaks and less fluid being used

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

I have a PFL A3 8V and fitted the washers from an Audi A6 as many have done. I'm really happy with them and plan to get another set for my TT. These videos show before and after in case anyone wonders what the spray pattern looks like.
Original 3 jet washers - https://youtu.be/70lV0dZfuVI
New A6 washers - https://youtu.be/i-7OvqY_8IU

Very easy to adjust the height - use a T8 Torx driver.

100% recommended.

Just wanted to say thanks to OP for the thread! I popped on a pair of these this morning - massive difference in cleaning, and no longer getting washer fluid down the side of the car as I did with the 3 jet ones. Well worthwhile upgrade, and Brotek had them to my door next day.

Your welcome @********
I guess there is no pure mist sprays for the Audi that will fit the A3 so I will just buy the half and half from Brotek.
Thanks for those who offered support and links.