Odis Help

JRETRO

Reaction score
Good evening all,

I currently own a Audi A4 B9 and looking to unlock any avaliable optional features.

I work at in the trade and managed to get hold of ODIS software (which I only use for guided functions)

I would love to be able to unlock any features however I would probably need some guidence on how to do so if this is even possible.

I would go down the route of OBDEleven but since I have a login for ODIS it seems a waste of money if I am able to do so using this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated an excuse me if I have this totally wrong.

Thankyou in advance.

Good evening all,

I currently own a Audi A4 B9 and looking to unlock any avaliable optional features.

I work at in the trade and managed to get hold of ODIS software (which I only use for guided functions)

I would love to be able to unlock any features however I would probably need some guidence on how to do so if this is even possible.

I would go down the route of OBDEleven but since I have a login for ODIS it seems a waste of money if I am able to do so using this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated an excuse me if I have this totally wrong.

Thankyou in advance.
Might be worth joining the A4 forum and reach out too some off the lads on there to see what they have done and take it feom there

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk