1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Facelift ODBEleven Problem

MikhailCompo Aug 2, 2020

1. MikhailCompo

MikhailCompo Member

Hi all

I used ODBEleven for the first time recently to add the audible lock/unlock notification.

Now, the all windows up/down when holding key fob button no longer works.

Is that a know risk with this product/app??

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sorinfrantzu

Sorinfrantzu New Member

Take window by window
    Open full and keep 5 seconds, close it full and keep 5 seconds do the same with the rest off windows
    Everything needs work after that

MikhailCompo likes this.
  4. george forbes

george forbes Active Member

Try going into your MMI settings for the windows down with remote as I have had this happen a few times when making changes that it sometimes disables other things within the MMI. last time I changed soundaktor noise levels it disabled acoustic lock on the MMI settings and had to enable it again

MikhailCompo likes this.
  5. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding™ Limited Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User VAG Can Professional ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

Check MMI settings are still ticked as needed as suggested above, even VCDS can cause some settings to default when coding. As for resetting the windows, again as above but hold / press for 10 seconds x2 in order to reset the end stops.

MikhailCompo likes this.
  6. MikhailCompo

MikhailCompo Member

Thanks all, for the benefit of other the fix was just to re-enable the setting in MMI.