ODBeleven flaps & errors

Jud

Reaction score
Hi all, longish story but originally opened my exhaust flaps using caristar (which said there was an error but it opened them), since then I've used ODBeleven for mods, had a res delete fitted and found the exhaust was too loud, tried to close them using ODBeleven with no joy, after some emailing to ODB I finally got them to close, happy days.... So last week I used the car in dynamic mode and since cycling back through to comfort I've noticed that the exhaust flaps are again in the stuck open position and have had to osr with ODB again, anybody else noticed this,??

Also when you scan with ODB is there an option to see what the faults are?? Or just the option to clear

Thanks in advance

Jud
e1ae8b13d82ce14357b07cef0c0a4e82.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Once you have scanned the car you will see to your left a graphics list of all the faulty control modules within car.
The ones circled red have been picked up by the obdeleven as having a faulty sensor monitored by this control module. Tap on this display and it will show you a list of faults effected.
You can also tap the fault via google and will divert you to what exactly is the problem and how to fix it, normally goes to the Ross tech forum.
Will also show the number of times it has happened and how severe it is.
Your exhaust back box flap modules definitely need replacing as the are clearly faulty