[Oct 18, 2015] Birmingham Audi (Solihull) Dealership Meet (Part of the Lister... (Birmingham)

Brilliant day at Birmingham Audi massive thanks to Joe and his team for putting in so much effort to give us a cracking day

Another one here, thanks for the day guys, a lot of effort put in by Birmingham Audi, it re affirms why I use you for my servicing

Reactions: bonifacy87, Nilz and Sandra
Indeed, excellent day and many thanks to all at Birmingham Audi for organising! :)

Apologies to anyone I didn't say goodbye to before leaving, I think some had already left or were out on final drives.

Reactions: 45bvtc, gray99y, bonifacy87 and 2 others
Guys can you leave a few words on the feedback thread please.

Reactions: rhubarb4, Nilz, IceHanger and 1 other person
Just got back too, had a great day, thanks to all the people who organised this @Sandra.

Thanks to @45bvtc for swapping the test drive, the rs3 was amazing!!!

Thanks for your hospitality Audi Birmingham, great work guys.

Also thanks to the guy in the R8,sorry I forgot your name,my lad loved your car especially when he started it up!!

Great to see some new and familiar faces too.
Nilz

Reactions: bonifacy87 and 45bvtc
Just want to say a massive thanks to Sandra for all the work time and effort you put in to these Audi driving events, we all had a great day and if it wasn't for you opportunities like these wouldn't happen. It's a great opportunity for enthusiasts and Audi dealers to meet to share the passion we have for the brand. It's also great to meet up with fellow forum members who are more local to each other who we only really see once or twice at the major events.

All in all today has been a fantastic day at Birmingham Audi and none of this would have happened without Sandra many thanks from all of us.

Reactions: Sandra, 45bvtc, Nilz and 1 other person
Pics are MAGIC... Thank you...

Reactions: rhubarb4
Just got back too, had a great day, thanks to all the people who organised this @Sandra.

Thanks to @45bvtc for swapping the test drive, the rs3 was amazing!!!

Thanks for your hospitality Audi Birmingham, great work guys.

Also thanks to the guy in the R8,sorry I forgot your name,my lad loved your car especially when he started it up!!

Great to see some new and familiar faces too.
Nilz

Made our day too Nilz, make sure Shayan gets an RS (3) deposit saved; kindest regards to you and your family :hi:

Reactions: Nilz, jojo and Sandra
Had a great time. Was good to meet a few of you.
Sorry I left early, was double booked and needed to shoot off to make dinner for the family !

Really enjoyed driving the RS4 even though we didn't get to open it up as much as I'd have liked due to traffic.

Few of my pictures for you ..

21657155224_d930cd6275_b.jpg

21657149004_8a3ae4be80_b.jpg

22267035282_d2b962bce0_b.jpg

Wanted to get a lot more outside but the rain kind of ruined those plans ..

22091840800_365977c2a2_b.jpg

22093053749_742f506871_b.jpg

Reactions: Nilz, 45bvtc, bonifacy87 and 1 other person
Had a great day. Rs6 is brilliant. Didn't put that in sport due to the traffic but still an amazing machine.

Thanks to Sandra for organising such a great day for us and to Lister for letting us in.

Reactions: Nilz and 45bvtc
Yes good day thanks Sandra. The guys down Audi did themselves proud, good day had by all I think.

The RS4 was awsome and the sound from that exhaust in dynamic mode was blinking orgasmic.

Only downside to the whole day was I noticed on the drive home someone seems to have stolen all the power and excitement from my car :tongueclosed:

Reactions: Craigsquire, Nilz, 45bvtc and 1 other person
Had a great time. Was good to meet a few of you.
Sorry I left early, was double booked and needed to shoot off to make dinner for the family !

Really enjoyed driving the RS4 even though we didn't get to open it up as much as I'd have liked due to traffic.

Few of my pictures for you ..

21657155224_d930cd6275_b.jpg

21657149004_8a3ae4be80_b.jpg

22267035282_d2b962bce0_b.jpg

Wanted to get a lot more outside but the rain kind of ruined those plans ..

22091840800_365977c2a2_b.jpg

22093053749_742f506871_b.jpg
Lol, your car made mine look like a 4x4 off road wagon parked beside it

Reactions: unitzero, Nilz and gray99y
Yes good day thanks Sandra. The guys down Audi did themselves proud, good day had by all I think.

The RS4 was awsome and the sound from that exhaust in dynamic mode was blinking orgasmic.

Only downside to the whole day was I noticed on the drive home someone seems to have stolen all the power and excitement from my car :tongueclosed:

That's funny... :racer:

This sounds even more aggressive than today's rs6.

"Grrrr, I'm so angry. Someone's messed with my pipes and fiddled with my brain, raaaaw raaaaw"

Thanks everyone so much for today! Sandra deserves some amazing praise for organising a great day!! Lovely to meet some of you, sorry I didn't speak to more people! Really enjoyed my drive in the Q7 and passengers in the TT and RS4- that was unreal!! If I spoke to you today and you didn't introduce yourself drop me a message so I can link people's names with their forum identity!! Xxx

Reactions: 45bvtc, IceHanger, Nilz and 1 other person
Thanks to everyone involved in today's event. It 'twas brilliant day, so enjoyed the RS6.

A big thanks to the guy that did the needle sweep on my car, I didn't get your name.

Reactions: Nilz
Thanks to everyone involved in today's event. It 'twas brilliant day, so enjoyed the RS6.

A big thanks to the guy that did the needle sweep on my car, I didn't get your name.
That was me. No worries. I'll bet that from now on you won't switch the car on until needles finish their trip around the clocks.

Reactions: Nilz and gray99y
That was me. No worries. I'll bet that from now on you won't switch the car on until needles finish their trip around the clocks.
Oh balls in all the excitement I forgot about that! @IceHanger please bring your vcds to work tomorrow, I have a challenge for you :grimacing:

Reactions: Nilz
I have vcds and am 5 mins away from Solihull Audi

Reactions: Nilz and Sandra
I'm 1 hours 30 mins from Solihull, ha. I will have to wait until the next time