[Oct 18, 2015] Birmingham Audi (Solihull) Dealership Meet (Part of the Lister... (Birmingham)

For those members attending this meet who have not supplied me with their email address can you please do so today as I have to email the list over to dealership in morning to schedule the test drives. The dealership will email you a schedule for you to choose the cars you want to drive. This is going to be a very busy meet so the sooner we get it sorted out the better it is for everyone. Thanks.

Reactions: Arrkon, laudavis, IceHanger and 3 others
I'm going to forward everyone's details over to the dealership in short while.

Reactions: gray99y, IceHanger, SDHA4SLine and 2 others
Details all passed to dealership. Just over 7 days to go. :) x

Reactions: bonifacy87, jojo, AD & DK - Jones and 4 others
@Sandra and @AR-rkon its an ongoing problem that he has been to the doctor about, but it just doesnt seem to go away!!! LOL

Also, do you know when we are due to hear from the dealers, I think you mentioned that they would be in touch with us regarding line up etc??

Thanks

Reactions: Sandra and Arrkon
@Sandra and @AR-rkon its an ongoing problem that he has been to the doctor about, but it just doesnt seem to go away!!! LOL

Also, do you know when we are due to hear from the dealers, I think you mentioned that they would be in touch with us regarding line up etc??

Thanks
Afternoon Nilz, you should get email from Dealership/listers today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Nilz
Just popped down in my lunch hour to see which cars they had lined up for us, didn't get an answer on that but I did see that the car park is currently overflowing onto the road. Think we will need to be there 1st thing to get a parking space!

There won't be any problem with parking on Sunday Steve :) x

Guys, you will receive an email tomorrow evening. Please read it carefully and reply to it ASAP

Reactions: jojo, Arrkon, 45bvtc and 6 others
cid:image018.png@01D10533.4B5FB710

cid:image019.png@01D10533.4B5FB710

Birmingham Audi look forward to welcoming you to our centre on Sunday.

We are delighted to be opening our doors to local members of Audi-Sport.net on Sunday, we have a fantastic afternoon planned and some great cars for you to test drive.

Our day will start at 11am with a tour of the dealership, on which will introduce facilities such as the customer lounge. This is one of only 10 examples in the UK where customers can design their Audi on a giant I pad and our Samsung Oculus Rift virtual reality test drive chair. We shall also provide a buffet lunch served at 1pm.
Emails be with you all this evening:) x

Reactions: jojo, Arrkon, Clart and 4 others
Nothing yet, come on listers hurry up, hurry up :grimacing:

Reactions: Sandra
It probably be a bit longer Steve. I usually get emails from them as early as 7pm :) x

Hi Sandra, depending how many members cars Birmingham Audi can handle onsite, I work for the company next door and could arrange use of one of the carparks for peeps to park in if needed.

Popped over to Audi a few days ago to ask where we are all going to park and they told me they've been trying to get extra parking from us for ages but apparently someone at our place keeps telling them no so I doubt we'll be able to help.

I think we will be ok for parking there.

I think we will be ok for parking there.
Hopefully yes but have you driven by them this week? It seems insanely busy. Or maybe it's just all the test drive cars they have lined up for us. Must admit they did have rs3, 4 and 6 lined up outside near the entrance and I've never seen that before?

Reactions: Sandra and Nilz
Lovely blue rs5 cab too or maybe it as an s5 not sure

I may take a drive by tomorrow and see what they got there.

I may take a drive by tomorrow and see what they got there.
They were lined up right next to the security cabin on the right hand side as you drive in

Replied to the E-mail, First come first served by the looks of it

Emails are all out as I been copied into them :) x

Reactions: Nilz and gray99y
I got my mail and just responded to it too.

Looking forward to this now.

Thanks so much for organising this @Sandra

Hopefully yes but have you driven by them this week? It seems insanely busy. Or maybe it's just all the test drive cars they have lined up for us. Must admit they did have rs3, 4 and 6 lined up outside near the entrance and I've never seen that before?
Looks like they lined them up for a photo.

Just responded to my email as well. Dead excited!

Just out of curiosity what did everyone choose for their test drives?

Big shout out to @Sandra again for arranging such an amazing meet. Really looking forward to it!

Reactions: Clart