Occasional beep from dash

PDA3

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi all

I've had my a3 cod s-line for a few weeks now, and there's an intermittent beep that comes from the dash (dis area) - it's random and happened possibly 5 times. Nothing shows on the display...anyone else experienced this? Ps I have the tech pack & b&o

I had this on a Volvo. I know its not an Audi but it was the sat nav even when I didn't have it on telling me that there was a speed camera coming up

Not sure the Audi sat nav includes speed cameras?

Does it show the location any speed camera and the current speed limit on the display?

You can set a max speed warning. When you exceed this it flashes a warning on the DIS. I wonder if it makes a noise too?

Nah it's totally random, no speed warning set. Must be a fault.... but it's so intermittent that they won't ever witness it (Audi garage), so guess I'll have to live with it!

Could be your washer levels slightly low? Mine kept reminding me god knows how many times on a journey! "I heard you the first time!!!"

Do you have pre-sense basic installed? If so, it will be because the system is warning you that you are too close to the car in front of you...

Mines beeps too, then comes up with a small message icon on the screen to tell me I have a message on my phone!

It beeps when the rear seatbelt status changes, beeps on incoming text message to the MMI, beeps when pre-sense is warning you...

Hi all

I've had my a3 cod s-line for a few weeks now, and there's an intermittent beep that comes from the dash (dis area) - it's random and happened possibly 5 times. Nothing shows on the display...anyone else experienced this? Ps I have the tech pack & b&o

I have the A3 Technik SLine 2015 too and noticed the exact same issues!!! I don't recall it being a text message but I'm gonna pay closer attention. It's annoying!

It's texts or emails. But I eventually found an option in the MMI where you can adjust the volume of the beep or turn it off!